Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PUBLIC HUMILIATION

Guest LaLeeBeaN

Guest ddg

my most embarassing moment was when i went to the grand opening of bliss in west palm....went with a couple of people and with the lawyer that closed all the deals with the club..so we got comped all night...drank insanely for about 2 hours...went to the bathroom....sat down on the toilet..and passes out for about 30 mins...my friend came into the bathroom and saw there was a huge line and only one stall being used...he banged on it and i woke up......tons of peeps werent too happy about that...than i fell down the stairs (since it was on the second floor) all the way down to the curbside of clematis......

it was a great night to say the least!!! ;D ;D

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JMT

my most embarassing moment was when i went to the grand opening of bliss in west palm....went with a couple of people and with the lawyer that closed all the deals with the club..so we got comped all night...drank insanely for about 2 hours...went to the bathroom....sat down on the toilet..and passes out for about 30 mins...my friend came into the bathroom and saw there was a huge line and only one stall being used...he banged on it and i woke up......tons of peeps werent too happy about that...than i fell down the stairs (since it was on the second floor) all the way down to the curbside of clematis......

dude that is hilarious! ive heard about that happening to one other person i know, and he passed out on the can for about an hour. the club closed and he had everyone looking for him.

Guest slamminshaun

Asshole!! I pissed myself that night!! Bwahahaha :P

Guest LaLeeBeaN

I think everyone is still confused so here is the cliff notes verion of what heppened in the music junkie thread:

I was ribbing Laleebean and she responded,"...you love f-ing me. I'm telling...I still love ya!" She meant to write, "you love f-ing with me."

Soooo...some people thought I was banging her and that she was going to tell my woman. Thus, Lalee was embarassed.

TAH DAH!!!! ;D There it is people, yet another time I am embarassed! No worries though, it was a great laugh and IC143 knows better than that now c'mon. :) Thank you Patrick for clearing things up! :D

You know what's funny is now that you gave the cliff notes version it sounds EVEN WORSE to me!!!!! Man I didn't even realize the I'M TELLING part. CLASSIC I TELL YA! I know that I will NEVER live this one down!!!! :)

Guest LaLeeBeaN

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

WTF.......are you serious???

Well I think one of my most embarrassing moments was one night walking out of the movie theaters and my foot bent the wrong way and I fell flat on my face!!!!

I tried to play it off, but it was too late...!!!!

Don't you hate when you can't save your dignity??? My friends and I used to catch either doing shit or what not and yell really loud, *I CAUGHT YOU MUTHAFUCKA!!!* Ok maybe I just think that's funny.....location thing. ;) Trouble told me to tell you Hello! :)

Dam just saw this......tell that loquita I said hi and send her a couple of kisses for me :-*!!!

I certainly will I talk to her daily. We work at the same Law Office. I will send your love to her crazy butt! :)

Guest LaLeeBeaN

:)

OMG, LMAO.........I am falling out of my seat literally!!!!!!

I can't stop laughing, I swear.......I just thought you guys had some big trio going on!!!!!!

OH NO! Not into that...not that there's anything wrong with it, I'm just not into it... ;D

SEEEEEEEEEE IRENE!!!! I told you I knew someone would take it to that level!! We just were talking about how someone would think that. Oh sheesh!!! ::) :)

Guest LaLeeBeaN

My ex boyfriend used to throw parties in South Carolina. One night, they brought Lee Burridge.

The club had these really steep stairs leading up to the DJ booth. I got really wasted that night. About 4am, the lights came on and everyone went out of the club except me, Lee, my boyfriend and two bartenders.

I was coming down the stairs (wasted...in high heels) when I feel down the entire staircase (about 15 stairs) in front of everyone. Lovely!! :-[

OOOOUCH! Were you okay????? Please tell me your were wearing pants?? I think I would have thrown up after that spill! :)

Guest shannon_coolj.

My ex boyfriend used to throw parties in South Carolina. One night, they brought Lee Burridge.

The club had these really steep stairs leading up to the DJ booth. I got really wasted that night. About 4am, the lights came on and everyone went out of the club except me, Lee, my boyfriend and two bartenders.

I was coming down the stairs (wasted...in high heels) when I feel down the entire staircase (about 15 stairs) in front of everyone. Lovely!! :-[

OOOOUCH! Were you okay????? Please tell me your were wearing pants?? I think I would have thrown up after that spill! :)

Yeah, wearing pants! ;)

Guest LaLeeBeaN

Yeah, wearing pants! ;)

:DGrrrrrreat that would have made it all that much WORSE!!! Gotta watch those heals man! I tell ya what I almost break my neck daily at work with heals on. I think I just jinxed myself! ;D ;) Happy Turkey Day!

Guest cutchemist

reminds me.... i busted ass going down the stairs on the open patio of a bar in college, on the busiest night. double fisting and broke a beer on the ground.

mine is pretty similar....just after i graduated...lots of snow plus a keg stand = me falling down a flight of stairs on AT A NEW YEARS EVE HOUSE PARTY....

I stood up right away and was like i'm ok....then fainted...thank god my 12 girl friends had come to the rescue and caught me...carried me into the bathroom...they say i tried to get up agian and everyone was like no megan....u need to stay sitting down for a while... :-[

Guest ddg

Asshole!! I pissed myself that night!! Bwahahaha :P

yeah...sorry about that shaun... :P

Guest LaLeeBeaN

I managed to put myself out there again this past Friday night...all who was there knows what I'm talking about. BUT I had a blast and even got a a SECOND WIND! ;D 151 is no joke! :P