Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cafeteria Tonight Was Slammed!!!

CrzyC1414779017

Guest Electric Eel

haha, hmmm... I think I have a passed out pic of you, need to check my camera

Well, since you keep forgetting to send them to me i might never know.lol, I shoulda stepped on your toes again when I had a chance :P :P :P :P

::) be patient!

I want some pics too! ;D

hmmmmm... let me think about it

Guest Clauds

haha, hmmm... I think I have a passed out pic of you, need to check my camera

Well, since you keep forgetting to send them to me i might never know.lol, I shoulda stepped on your toes again when I had a chance :P :P :P :P

::) be patient!

I want some pics too! ;D

hmmmmm... let me think about it

Hey! Since I wasn't there last week ... no pics will be sent ;D

Sorry Josh :P

Guest coach

Wow' date=' she finally posted one of the pics. I'm surprised i don't look piss drunk in the pic. I was gone!!!!!!!!

[/quote']Yeah, and you and I sitting there trying to talk business. Fucking hysterical. I hope you were too drunk to remember whatever advice I gave you because I was too drunk to give good advice!

Wow, she finally posted one of the pics. I'm surprised i don't look piss drunk in the pic. I was gone!!!!!!!!

Yeah, and you and I sitting there trying to talk business. Fucking hysterical. I hope you were too drunk to remember whatever advice I gave you because I was too drunk to give good advice!

That's the whole point of getting drunk in the first place, to not remember whatever was said.....LOL. I hope you don't remember whatever garbage i was torturing you with, Because I don't. LOL.... Good times Coach.... ;D

Guest Cosmigonon

Wow, she finally posted one of the pics. I'm surprised i don't look piss drunk in the pic. I was gone!!!!!!!!

Yeah, and you and I sitting there trying to talk business. Fucking hysterical. I hope you were too drunk to remember whatever advice I gave you because I was too drunk to give good advice!

You guys were drunk??? :o

Man, you guys do a great job in hiding it, I would've never known... :P

You guys were drunk??? :o

Man, you guys do a great job in hiding it, I would've never known... :P

That comes from experience ;D