Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I am shocked

Guest lil_liz

Guest lil_liz

For a party town that Miami claims to be I have yet to see/hear or run into any event/house party/shindig going off for New Years. What are you guys doing? ???

Guest durrtylexx

all the clubs cost $100 to get in and nothing but local DJ's.New Years Eve in South Beach sucks..Mind you, I don't like clubbing on New Years..House Parties are much better..

Yeah house parties or riverfront, lots and lots of dirty piegons, and everyone buying me drinks, even the cops buying me the drinks, oh my god, does that statment sound familiar ;D

Guest lil_liz

New Years is always locals around here, thats why there are usually house parties...remember last year?

Yeah, thats why I am fleeing this year. Just thought maybe some hotel parties you guys go to or what not. I guess it's strange that there is no hype. I am just glad this year is almost over.

Guest durrtylexx

New Years is always locals around here, thats why there are usually house parties...remember last year?

I am just glad this year is almost over.

WERD!!!! This year SUCKED!!!

Guest coach

Wow, Liz, my email box is already overflowing with NYE ads. Personally, I prefer to spend it outside to see some fireworks, rather than in a club. One year we went to the carnival/concert in Bayfront park. That rocked.

Wow, Liz, my email box is already overflowing with NYE ads. Personally, I prefer to spend it outside to see some fireworks, rather than in a club. One year we went to the carnival/concert in Bayfront park. That rocked.

thats what ive always done in the past. but with my sister 21 im gonna try to drag her to amika :) once she hears a roland set shes gonna drop the hip hop and be a househead 8)

thats what ive always done in the past. but with my sister 21 im gonna try to drag her to amika :) once she hears a roland set shes gonna drop the hip hop and be a househead 8)

Hmmmmmmmmm Bling's sister, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Guest pod

I don't know what the bitching and moaning is about, but I've done the club thing for the past seven years and have nary a complaint. Our residents will be serving it up just fine. Never mind that all the larger venues go over the top in production too. 8)

For a party town that Miami claims to be I have yet to see/hear or run into any event/house party/shindig going off for New Years. What are you guys doing? ???

Dam Lil Liz all the posts that you have written in, its been hating on Miami, whats da deal young lady? >:(:P

Guest lil_liz

I don't know what the bitching and moaning is about, but I've done the club thing for the past seven years and have nary a complaint. Our residents will be serving it up just fine. Never mind that all the larger venues go over the top in production too. 8)

I have done the club thing in the past, and though I did spend $100 for it, it was worth it. I am going to a hotel party at the Marriott on Michigan Ave in Chicago. For $95 there are 4 rooms of unbelieveable local djs, food, 5 hours open bar with champagne and a shitload of good friends. House parties are cool as well, but I tend to love to dress up and make it a special evening. I know 2005 will be better, I hope to be seeing more of you guys then. I am fiening for some dancing.

I have done the club thing in the past, and though I did spend $100 for it, it was worth it. I am going to a hotel party at the Marriott on Michigan Ave in Chicago. For $95 there are 4 rooms of unbelieveable local djs, food, 5 hours open bar with champagne and a shitload of good friends. House parties are cool as well, but I tend to love to dress up and make it a special evening. I know 2005 will be better, I hope to be seeing more of you guys then. I am fiening for some dancing.

Well gee, let's see... NYE at Space with the locals, or a hotel party on Lakefront Av. with Chicago dj's (along the lines of Derrick Carter, Heather, Kenny Carvajal, Jon Huang, Halo and so much other talent). I suport your decision 100% Liz!!! ;D

Guest lil_liz

Well gee, let's see... NYE at Space with the locals, or a hotel party on Lakefront Av. with Chicago dj's (along the lines of Derrick Carter, Heather, Kenny Carvajal, Jon Huang, Halo and so much other talent). I suport your decision 100% Liz!!! ;D

Gracias, and though none of the ones you mentioned are on the bill, the djs from PURE will definately be rockin it. Jay P, the moderator of the CHicago forum will be one of them.