Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: Clarisa

Guest LdySphynx

Guest LdySphynx

Hey girl, just wanted to thank you for keeping me company through my internet withdrawals today, we finally got our internet up at 10:45pm.............can you believe that shit!!!

I swear I felt like something was missing from my life, with out internet service.....Comcast had some mayor internal network problem (sounds like a virus to me) but oh well, it took them almost 16 hours to fix. Thankfully its back and here to stay, so was anyone else get affected by this service interuption? They said more than 1000 members were without service all that time!!!!

Thanks again Clarisa, we definitely need to hang out soon you seem cool as FUCK!!!!!

Guest Clarisa

Thank you darling. I do have to apologize for not calling back though. Busy schedule is a bitch. I think that glitch you went through probably had to do with the reprogramming of their channels or something like that. I'm glad you're back.

Que siga la jodedera!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D

Sin problemation podemos hangation ;)

Guest LeVeL

Clarisa is fucking cool as fuck. I am glad you too girlies are becoming good friends. Clarisa alone is major trouble. She can tear down a man very easily. She is what I call a girl in a league of its own.

A man cant pass a fast one on her....hell nooooo ;D, Ella es mi balsera favorita.

So LDY Comcast Cable service went down. dam that sucks and I was thinking of getting them as my ISP. Did they ever tell you the true reason why their service was affected. cause as you know Comcast bveen putting cable under the streets especially around the Hialeah, Miami Lakes, North Miami Area. They are putting specific hubs to keep customer alieniated from each other. for they can enjoy the speed Comcast is promising them.

Guest Clarisa

:'( those are tears of happiness. you guys are too much ;) thanks for the kind words I'm sure we're just as great as the next :D

Guest LdySphynx

Dude, to be honest with you I have no complaints regarding Comcast.....I have had service with them for the past year and a half and man let me tell you they are great!!! They are always updating their services, their download speed right now is 4.0 and upload speed is 750......and most importantly they are cheap as HELL. Actually yesterday was the only time they really had any mayor problems with their service, and yeah they told they had an internal network problems. But besides that I have no complaints, I actually recommend them highly ;D!!!

Guest Cosmigonon

Dude, to be honest with you I have no complaints regarding Comcast.....I have had service with them for the past year and a half and man let me tell you they are great!!! They are always updating their services, their download speed right now is 4.0 and upload speed is 750......and most importantly they are cheap as HELL. Actually yesterday was the only time they really had any mayor problems with their service, and yeah they told they had an internal network problems. But besides that I have no complaints, I actually recommend them highly ;D!!!

I love your new sig... ;)