Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Washington's #1 Polluter: Mother Nature

Guest slamminshaun

Guest slamminshaun

Of course not, but the environmental movement does not consider alternative viewpoints on pollution. Alot of what the environmental movement has tried to prove is in theory at best.

Guest pod

right. so we should continue to rape and pillage the natural resources of the earth. because who gives a fuck about future generations???

Yes, yes we should. By exploiting the resources we'll be more inclined to move on and start the cycle elsewhere. I want my spaceships, damnit.

Guest swirlundergrounder

Shaun you are such a republican!!!!LOL

Humans can't control volcano's but we can control our own pollution.......

Guest swirlundergrounder

right. so we should continue to rape and pillage the natural resources of the earth. because who gives a fuck about future generations???

Yes, yes we should. By exploiting the resources we'll be more inclined to move on and start the cycle elsewhere. I want my spaceships, damnit.

I bet you can't wait to get to Mars!!! That rover that's there has already polluted the surface.....

Guest swirlundergrounder

Get this, our polluting methods will actually help with making Mars habitable. 8) Global warming is what Mars needs.

And to be about 20 million miles closer to the sun....

Guest cutchemist
Worldwide, sulfur dioxide emissions from volcanoes add up to about 15 million tons a year, compared to the 200 million tons produced by power plants and other human activities.

While the fraction due to volcanoes is small, it can have an impact, Gerlach said.

And they churn out large quantities of carbon dioxide. Though not considered an air pollutant, carbon dioxide is the so-called greenhouse gas that's primarily blamed for global warming.

Compared to man-made sources, though, volcanoes' contribution to climate change is minuscule, Gerlach said.

As wet winter storms sweep through the area, the rainwater acts as a natural scrubber, washing the sulfur dioxide from the air.

the fact of the matter is.....is that even though now mother nature cannot compare to the levels of harmful gasses we create TODAY....mother nature has been releasing these gasses since the beginning of time....we are just catalysts

Guest slamminshaun

Let's make sure everyone understands. SlamminShaun does not endorse pollution!! I do, however, disagree with the onslaught of unproven theories, such as global warming, being portrayed as a matter of fact rather then opinion. I don't deny that intentional pollution leads to bad air and water, but I also think it is irresponsible for people on the left to endorse movies such as "The Day After Tomorrow" as being a real possibility. I just simply think it is amusing that Mother Nature can be the biggest polluter in certain areas of the country, when we're lead to believe that only man pollutes.

Guest swirlundergrounder

Let's make sure everyone understands. SlamminShaun does not endorse pollution!! I do, however, disagree with the onslaught of unproven theories, such as global warming, being portrayed as a matter of fact rather then opinion. I don't deny that intentional pollution leads to bad air and water, but I also think it is irresponsible for people on the left to endorse movies such as "The Day After Tomorrow" as being a real possibility. I just simply think it is amusing that Mother Nature can be the biggest polluter in certain areas of the country, when we're lead to believe that only man pollutes.

But mother nature is just speewing what she's made out of into there air....Where as mans pollution is artificially created thus is much worse....

have you seen that car commercial that's titled "What would Jesus drive"?

Guest slamminshaun

But mother nature is just speewing what she's made out of into there air....Where as mans pollution is artificially created thus is much worse....

have you seen that car commercial that's titled "What would Jesus drive"?

Yes. And to answer that question, Jesus would drive a Ford Excursion. He had alot of disciples!! :P