Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ok, I have to know what you guys think...

Guest LdySphynx

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest somefiercehouse

This this should make you so Nostalgic ;)!!!!

CLAP CLAP CLAP......

You take the good, you take the bad,

you take them both and there you have

The Facts of Life ... the Facts of Life.

There's a time you got to go and show

You're growin' now you know about

When the world never seems

to be livin up to your dreams

And suddenly you're finding out

the Facts of Life are all about you ... yooouuuu.

It takes a lot to get 'em right

When you're learning the Facts of Life. (learning the Facts of Life)

Learning the Facts of Life (learning the Facts of Life)

Learning the Facts of Life.

great now i have to pee! thanks! :P

sit ?? lol ... thats the gheyest fuckin thing ive ever heard .. when i get home drunk i just piss in the bath tub and just clean it out in the morning ;D same if i have a hard on .. but sit ?? dude wtf !! YOU FAGS !!

Guest LdySphynx

CLAP CLAP CLAP......

great now i have to pee! thanks! :P

Anything to help the cause :P!!!!!

Guest LdySphynx

sit ?? lol ... thats the gheyest fuckin thing ive ever heard .. when i get home drunk i just piss in the bath tub and just clean it out in the morning ;D same if i have a hard on .. but sit ?? dude wtf !! YOU FAGS !!

I guess we can safely say you SIT ;)!!!!!!

you must be a joy to live with.

its my house ;) so fuck it !!

Guest somefiercehouse

you must be a joy to live with.

but not nearly as much of a joy as it must be to bathe in his bathtub

Guest CowboyTrance

Once I woke up in the middle of the night (after hours of heavy drinking) and stumbled into the bathroom. I was standing there waiting to pee, and then the next thing I knew I was on the bathroom floor. I had passed out, hit my face on the sick, and punctured my lower lip with one of my teeth.

Since then I sit at night.

Guest Cosmigonon

Sometimes I sit down only when I have to go number #1...but thats only in the hopes that while sitting there I might happen to go #2

I kinda agree with you. The only reason I would sit while doing # 1 is because maybe # 2 will come soon...

Guest slamminshaun

I didn't realize it was that common either....I sure as hell don't, but one of my close friends does. We always bring that shit up to embarras him.

Guest cutchemist

CLAP CLAP CLAP......

lmfao

Guest lyrik

This is probably just for the guys but....how about when you get up in the middle of the night in a total drunken stupor and have to go to the bathroom...so you sleep walk to what you think is the bathroom and toilet...only to be waken up by the screams of your girlfriend or wife that you are not peeing in the toilet but in the closet or in my case on the TV and DVD player console...I never thought it would happen to me because it happened to a lot of my friends before and on more than one occasion - peeing on the vacuum, in the closet on all of his girlfriends shoes etc etc ect....and I use to make fun of these people until one night I got so blitzed I couldn't even remember going to bed...but I do remember the hell all my friends gave me after my wife told them all what I had done. Fried the cable box and all...lucky I didn't kill myself by electrocution...I would have become one of those idiots in the news stories and it would have wound up on here with all you getting a great laugh....just remember this can happen to you jokers too so remember to unplug your appliances before you go out for a big night - just in case :P

Guest Cosmigonon

This is probably just for the guys but....how about when you get up in the middle of the night in a total drunken stupor and have to go to the bathroom...so you sleep walk to what you think is the bathroom and toilet...only to be waken up by the screams of your girlfriend or wife that you are not peeing in the toilet but in the closet or in my case on the TV and DVD player console...I never thought it would happen to me because it happened to a lot of my friends before and on more than one occasion - peeing on the vacuum, in the closet on all of his girlfriends shoes etc etc ect....and I use to make fun of these people until one night I got so blitzed I couldn't even remember going to bed...but I do remember the hell all my friends gave me after my wife told them all what I had done. Fried the cable box and all...lucky I didn't kill myself by electrocution...I would have become one of those idiots in the news stories and it would have wound up on here with all you getting a great laugh....just remember this can happen to you jokers too so remember to unplug your appliances before you go out for a big night - just in case :P

Well i once woke up one morning, after sleeping on the floor of my room, and I found my bed to be all peed in... :-[

Guest lyrik

Well i once woke up one morning, after sleeping on the floor of my room, and I found my bed to be all peed in... :-[

ya but at first I bet you were like "who the fuck pissed in my bed!"

Guest lyrik

Guys sit down to pee?!....Ok this is news to me, lol..

ya right...now what I want to know is how many of you girls out there stand up ???

Guest fairyDust

ya right...now what I want to know is how many of you girls out there stand up ???

stand up?..lol...no we squat ;)

Guest lyrik

The hover technique. :)

Guest cutchemist

lmfao

Guest LdySphynx

I've seen it done.........looks kind of funny!!!

But you'd be amazed at how far it can go :P!!!!!!