Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FUNNIEST MUTHA FUCKER I KNOW APPRECIATION THREAD ......

THIS FUCKIN GUY ANNOYS THE LIVING SHIT OUTTA ME SOMETIMES BUT I GOTTA PUT UP WITH HIM CAUSE HE IS ONE FUNNY MOTHER FUCKER !!! THIS GUY COMES OUT WITH SOME OF THE CRAZIEST THINGS OUT OF NOWHERE .. ILL BE IN A BAD MOOD OR WHATEVER AND CHAT WITH THIS FUCKER OR SEE SOME CRAZY SHIT HES POSTED AND I FUCKIN LOSE IT EVERY TIME !! GOOD FUCKIN IMAGINATION AND VERY WELL PUT TOGETHER JOKES !! SO THIS SHOUT OUT GOES OUT TO MY BOY "RENZO" !!! DUDE !! YOU ARE ONE FUNNY SON OF A BITCH !!! CONGRATS !! YOU ROCK !!! 8) 8) 8) 8)

Guest rollyp66

Congrats Renzo... On that note I'd like to say I appreciate all of the people out there who have made an effort to get to know me or @ least have a shot with me! But the funniest mother fucker I know is Satan! That guy makes me laugh more than anyone.... BTW Satan Jesus loves you but I think you're a cunt ;) lol

Congrats Renzo... On that note I'd like to say I appreciate all of the people out there who have made an effort to get to know me or @ least have a shot with me! But the funniest mother fucker I know is Satan! That guy makes me laugh more than anyone.... BTW Satan Jesus loves you but I think you're a cunt ;) lol

satan ?? fuck !! im gonna change my name to lucifer and try a little harder !! >:(

I must admit though' date=' online this guy renzo is hilarious.

[/quote']

in person he's even funnier .. if you like dark , sarcastic humor this guy is #1

I must admit though, online this guy renzo is hilarious.

in person he's even funnier .. if you like dark , sarcastic humor this guy is #1

You don't have to tell me, LOL....I've been the victim of his sarcasm several times. Renzo you fucker. And sometimes you just have to shake your head.......LOL ;D

I must admit though' date=' online this guy renzo is hilarious.

[/quote']

You don't have to tell me, LOL....I've been the victim of his sarcasm several times. Renzo you fucker. And sometimes you just have to shake your head.......LOL ;D

lol yup ..

I know him as Renzo. Chaffy is his slave name. Recognize his emancipation.

of all the gay things ive ever heard you say pod .. i think this one topped em all !! CONGRATS !! 8)

I must admit though, online this guy renzo is hilarious.

I concur! Oh and he can spell. ;D

Guest r3nz0

renzo is a fucking wanker knob slobbin' puta bitch whore!

Happy Holidays! ;D

Ok, I guess I deserve that for banging your sister. :P ;D

Guest Mr._S

Happy Holidays! ;D

OMG I don't have a sister, but i have a crossdressing brother.

so tell me how was it ;)

Guest rollyp66

Happy Holidays! ;D

OMG I don't have a sister, but i have a crossdressing brother.

so tell me how was it ;)

That was funny lol

Guest coach

satan ?? fuck !! im gonna change my name to lucifer and try a little harder !! >:(

Actually, Koky, I talked to Lucifer and he said you were giving him a bad name.

Yeah, Koky, my sentiments exactly.

I always laugh at Renzo's posts!!!

Renzo, you rock! :-* :-* :-* ;)

its not even that much his posts .. its him in person .. lol .. just thinkin about the crazy shit hes gonna say cracks me up ..lol