Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bootie Call!

bootie.jpg

WELCOME TO ALL THINGS BOOTIE

"This is the place to find out all about Bootie Beer and get great Bootie 24/7. Enter the site to find out where to buy Bootie Beer, how to redeem Bootie Miles and register for Bootie Beer updates and cool stuff. There's even a Bootie Quiz that measures how much bootie is on your mind and an opportunity to be featured on the next Bootie Beer radio spot."

Review:

Went to Albertson's today and while doing some grocery came across this Bootie Beer, @ first i was like what the! The name just sold me lol...not that i was thinking about bootie at that time or thinking that i will be getting any if i drank the beer.

Tastes decent...I bought the Lager, having a cold one as we speak ;)...btw funny to see that they have some decent music in that site as well...check it out!

Final thoughts...Get Some Bootie!

;)

Guest pod

Corona is tolerable at best. The only mass-market beer I actually love is Amstel Light. Heineken is alright, but if I had my way Space and the other clubs would at least keep a small cache of Newcastle handy for me.

Guest obby

Corona is tolerable at best. The only mass-market beer I actually love is Amstel Light. Heineken is alright, but if I had my way Space and the other clubs would at least keep a small cache of Newcastle handy for me.

Good choice Pod. Newcastle is my favorite as well. Shame that they are hard to find in my area. When I do run into them you can rest assure that I stock up.

GREAT BEER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest AlanS

Good choice Pod. Newcastle is my favorite as well. Shame that they are hard to find in my area. When I do run into them you can rest assure that I stock up.

GREAT BEER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good stuff...gotta love "Newcy" food-smiley-005.gif

Guest pod

Our Glorious Leader is from Newcastle, but my brand loyalty precedes my meeting of him.

That being said, he tells me that Newcastle somehow makes you wanna fight...never happened to me and I've downed a lot of it in one sitting.

The other legend I hear is that it supposedly makes you bat-shit crazy after years of daily consumption.