Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dog does math on Pet Star

Guest swirlundergrounder

Guest swirlundergrounder

I thought I've seen it all on this show as far as animal tricks are concerned. But tonight this lady had a jack Russle Terrier that can add, subract and multiply. Not only did the lady give her dog equations to solve, she also allowed the 3 judges to ask the dog several questions also and the dog got them all right, which ruled oout the possibility of the dog recieving trained signals from its owner alone...

The Dog whould answer the question by tapping his paw in the table he was standing on...

I was quite amazed..Anyone see this act?

Guest swirlundergrounder

Didn't see this' date=' but that is quite amazing.

[/quote']Do you watch this show? If so have you ever seen Skid-boot? This Jack russle was just as impressive...

Guest JMT

i still think id rather have that dog i saw on A.P. once that could fetch his owner a beer from the fridge, opening and closing the door on his own.

Guest swirlundergrounder

i still think id rather have that dog i saw on A.P. once that could fetch his owner a beer from the fridge, opening and closing the door on his own.

My friend had this Rotwieler (spelling?) that could take an open bottle of beer off the coffee table and tilt his head back and drink the beer..It was messy but he could drink some of the beer.. pretty funny shit huh? The dog did it on his own and not on command so we had to always put our beers up on his shelfs where the dog couldn't get to them...LOL

Guest swirlundergrounder

i bet they put peanut butter in his mouth

To train him probably.... Or peanut butter on the bottle. But when he drank from the bottle, there was no peanut butter on it... The dog did it all the time.. The funniest is when someone would come over to his house for the first time without knowning what the dog was capable of doing and then they would place their beer donw on the coffee table and dog would come up and take the beer into his mouth and drink it and drop the empty bottle on the floor..

That was the only thing he couldn't do good was put the beer back down on the table. He always dropped it...

Guest Electric Eel

Thats like my dog, whenever I barbeque and have her outside, you cant leave your beer. She'll knock it over so it spills and she can drink it. Its pretty funny. I wonder why dogs like beer so much

2206899_ce0e731220.jpg

Guest swirlundergrounder

Thats like my dog, whenever I barbeque and have her outside, you cant leave your beer. She'll knock it over so it spills and she can drink it. Its pretty funny. I wonder why dogs like beer so much

2206899_ce0e731220.jpg

Cuz beer resembles piss..lol