Clubplanet Nightlife Community

all4tribal is back!

all4tribal1414779019

okay ya'll im back in town!

where do i start? well josh already did the favor of writing a big ass review so im gonna try to somehow make it as short as possible.

First and foremost i wanna thank all you people for making one great hell of a weekend for me! You know who you all are. It all started w/ me buying Rolly a shot lol...i lost count of how many patron silvers i had. Was i that drunk josh? lol...i have no clue what time i left space, i think pod can fill that in for me...dan ur one of the coolest mofo to hang out with drunk man! i have no idea how we dropped u home that morning...glad u made it home safe...as for me it took me till monday morning to recover from the crazy weekend that i had. Im anxious to see the pictures that i took, once i get them all uploaded i'll send it to you guys...just pm me ur email or i'll try to host them up and post a link up sometime this week.

Thanks again everyone for a great time and let there be many more to come! 8)

Diogo

Guest Cosmigonon

Well, you're movements very very slow, so that's what gave you away, but other than that, you were behaving yourself, unlike me :-[ :-X ...

I had a great time too, I'll send you an email so you can send me the pics. Funny thing was that you gave me the camera so I could keep it in my pocket, and half an hour later, you were all crazy looking for it, thinkg you had lost it... ;D

Well, you're movements very very slow, so that's what gave you away, but other than that, you were behaving yourself, unlike me :-[ :-X ...

I had a great time too, I'll send you an email so you can send me the pics. Funny thing was that you gave me the camera so I could keep it in my pocket, and half an hour later, you were all crazy looking for it, thinkg you had lost it... ;D

haha i remember that...i got a great pic of u and that "elmo" shirt of urs lol..im gonna try to upload it sometime soon, or just it by email...which ever works

Guest LdySphynx

OMG, if the pic would only have been from his waist up, you could swear he was getting a HELL of a BLOWJOB his Zipper is down and everything :P!!!!!!!!

Dam Josh, you were really feeling the Music ::)!!!!!!