TOM STEPHAN A/K/A SUPERCHUMBO THURSDAY DEC. 23RD

Guest PRTAZZZ

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest r3nz0

Soooo...did anybody go? ???

I went, but I think there were more people wrapping presents inside my house than at NV last night. :P

Nevertheless, thanks a lot to Colby for the hook-up. ;)

Guest LeVeL

Well I missed it... :'(

Ended up going to a family members house where the party got started early and well alcohol was flowing and I ended up going else where. :-[

But I spoke to my friend Mikee and Jojo(The drag Queen) while they were there and they told me the music was jamming. And there were definetely people there. You see you cant guide you view of a clubnight by one lonely person in a club.

But who gives 3 fucks how many people are there anyway...as if :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

Its Fucking SUPERCHUMBO we're talking about here....I am so sad I missed it. And I am kicking myselffor it right now...great tunes with great people and an awesome DJ

Guest r3nz0
And there were definetely people there. You see you cant guide you view of a clubnight by one lonely person in a club.

Ya know, it's Christmas Eve. So I'm gonna be nice and go easy on you--even though I shouldn't. When did I say I was lonely? I didn't, right? Oh, ok. So then STFU. Ok? Cool.

Don't start with insults, because I GUARANTEE you I will be better.

Merry Christmas. :)

Guest LeVeL

Ya know, it's Christmas Eve. So I'm gonna be nice and go easy on you--even though I shouldn't. When did I say I was lonely? I didn't, right? Oh, ok. So then STFU. Ok? Cool.

hahahahahah you go easy on me...lol

Yo your one person with one opinion..thats what I meant with my comment. But dont be mad..you dont have to prove to anyone here that you were not alone last night...lol

And when it comes to insults I challenge YOU!

Merry Christmas to you Smiley ;D

Guest Cosmigonon

toolbox.gif

always a great holiday gift for dad :) nothing says "I love you dad... merry christmas" then tools for around the house....

smiling_dog.jpg

LMAO!!!!!

Great comeback!!! ;D

Guest LdySphynx

Dude, I feel like shit for not going I swear I feel horrible :'(!!!!

I spent the whole night dreaming that I was there, thats how guilty I felt for not being able to go!!!!

FUCK that, next time not even The Apocalypse will be able to keep me from going to see him!!!!!

Ya know' date=' it's Christmas Eve. So I'm gonna be nice and go easy on you--even though I shouldn't. When did I say I was lonely? I didn't, right? Oh, ok. So then STFU. Ok? Cool.

[/quote']

hahahahahah you go easy on me...lol

Yo your one person with one opinion..thats what I meant with my comment. But dont be mad..you dont have to prove to anyone here that you were not alone last night...lol

And when it comes to insults I challenge YOU!

Merry Christmas to you Smiley ;D

What's envy ???

I'll wait to see TS when he comes to a REAL club...& Merry XMAS! ;)

Guest Ariel

He was awesome!!!!!!!! I really wished he was an another club, or just more people showed up. I could have fit all the people who went there in my room. At one point I felt bad for TS since NO ONE was dancing. maybe like 2-3 people the most!

ENVY SUCKS CULOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Guest LeVeL

Dude, I feel like shit for not going I swear I feel horrible :'(!!!!

I spent the whole night dreaming that I was there, thats how guilty I felt for not being able to go!!!!

FUCK that, next time not even The Apocalypse will be able to keep me from going to see him!!!!!

Yeah tell me about it....its horrible. the music must of been top notch like only Superchumbo can.

:'(