Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~~I NEED ANSWERS!! PLEASE CHEK IT OUT...~~

the music i see in the top 10 or just song names i get of this board... i used to download them off of napster... but we all know what happen to that... AUDIOGALAXY was good but now when i type the song title... it says the song is not on the server anymore <~~ sumthing like that. is there any other program that is good? OR WHERE DOES EVERYONE GET THEIR MUSIC FROM??? I have WINMX <~~ not bad. PLEASEEE i need suggestions... THANX cwm7.gif

------------------

SHUT UP AND DANCE!!

d.gif

Not for nothing but audiogalaxy is the best thing out there...

Compared to others, it has been gaining steam and popularity.

I suppose its only a matter of time before the gov and record companies discover this and shut it down..... cwm36.gif

------------------

avalon%202.1.jpg?mtbrand=AOL_US

-----------------------

Do You Hear It?? Its Coming......

--------------

When I Think About You... My Feelings Cant Explain..Why After All This Time..My Feelings...

OR WHERE DOES EVERYONE GET THEIR MUSIC FROM???

Let me explain this.....

Songs on napster/audiogalaxy/winmx are only available because someone ripped them from vinyl or CD. Think about it...most DJ's who buy records and find a sick track, don't want to give it away. As a DJ, you want exclusive tracks to make you different. Don't expect DJ's, who buy 99% of vinyls, to be making mp3's so people can DL them through these programs. You have to A) wait for someone to rip it to mp3, which may never happen... or B) go and buy the vinyl yourself...

cwm25.gif

my advice...shell out a hundred bucks or so for a cheap deck, and buy the vinyls. If you are REALLY into music...

cwm12.gif

------------------

AIM: "i love kinky sex" or "religious skank"

email: "livininwwa@home.com"

"shell out a hundred bucks or so for a cheap deck, and buy the vinyls. If you are REALLY into music"...

couldnt have said it better myself.....

------------------

"forget your day...forget the world...forget the people....just close your eyes"

[This message has been edited by rollo (edited 06-02-2001).]