Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Shawn Rudnick

Bling

u destroyed it again. the vibe at amika is second to none.

brian tappart delievered soulful house all nite. sick. great to see julius knight on decks with him a bit. (great getting a pic with em both)

shawn ur set rocked it. (80's classics, latin house, tribal,) sickkkkkkkkkk

tons of gorgeous girls. sick sick sick.

ill write my review sunday. i have two reviews to write lol this weekend so it might take longer to put em up :P

sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

thanks for ur list again...........

ps (illuminaughty and nadia) had a blast with u guys at the office xmas party.......... yeah the music was uhhhhhhhh :-X

long live amika for delivering the tunessssssssss all nite long

since uve already had like almost 50 ppl view ur thread im gonna be the nice guy i am and be the first to reply to it...glad u had fun, i haven't been to amika in ages...i also had fun last night...the music was great as well...keep us posted on ur review...ive read the last few reviews uve done for cj, and must say keep up w/ the good work man.

Diogo

Guest Cosmigonon

Well, I'm basically a peron that follows, 1st the party, and 2nd the dj, like probably 80%of the Miami crowd. Wake up and smell reality...

Guest scarab

u destroyed it again. the vibe at amika is second to none.

brian tappart delievered soulful house all nite. sick. great to see julius knight on decks with him a bit. (great getting a pic with em both)

shawn ur set rocked it. (80's classics, latin house, tribal,) sickkkkkkkkkk

tons of gorgeous girls. sick sick sick.

ill write my review sunday. i have two reviews to write lol this weekend so it might take longer to put em up :P

sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

thanks for ur list again...........

ps (illuminaughty and nadia) had a blast with u guys at the office xmas party.......... yeah the music was uhhhhhhhh :-X

long live amika for delivering the tunessssssssss all nite long

those 80's remixes took me way back Depeche Mode "In your Eyes?" Eurythmics Sweet Dreams and my own personal highlight of the night Duran Duran's "Save a Prayer" which has been stuck in my head ever since. Amazing night to say the least.