Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What is the best Multivitamin Regimen to take?

LESjunkie

I know that food alone doesnt give the body all the vitamins and nutrients it needs. That is clear and proven. I want to get myself on a healthy regimine of a Multivitamin + a few other essentials...who on here knows the deal and can tell me exactly what I need? I'm 24, male, in good health and physical shape...I work alot, go to the gym (cardio only) eat lots of protein and carbs.

I tried to go to the Vitamin store today in union Sq. but I got overwhelmed and the clerks were useless.

Guest slamminshaun

Organic vitamins are usually a wise choice. Synthetic vitamins produce that "golden piss" everyone gets when they take them. All that accomplishes is your body getting rid of what you're putting in. Organic vitamis allow the body to assimilate what it takes in, thus, accepting all the nutrients its providing. What good is 100% of Vitamin A if you piss it all out?

Guest trancepriest

Just get a drug habit and you'll forget about the whole nutrient part.

HaHa... LOL. I'm beginning to dig your humour Dan. A guy posting about multi-vitamins how trivial.

EV,

try any of this, available at your local health food store, not GNC :-X

Nature's Plus - Source of Life - Multivitamin & Minerals

http://www.naturesplus.com

Solgar - Formula VM-75

http://www.solgar.com

If you don't eat enough vegetables, try to get any greens product, such as Greens Plus or Perfect Food. But if you can, try to actually eat the vegetables ;D

The "golden piss" is due to the B-complex in vitamins.