Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ibiza 2005 - Anyone?

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Seb

If dreams come true, I'll be there in August..

I'm going to try to make it happen.. :)

I think were going at the end of May if your interested.

Guest Seb

We have a friend that lives in Germany that wants to rent a house for the week @ the end of May. I didn't know Space doesn't open until June 2nd though. Last time we went was in July of 2002. I'd have to say Space & Amnesia were our favourites. Not sure how long we will go this year. Were trying to go to Italy as well 8)

Actually the Space Opening is Sunday June 5th...i'm getting there on the 2nd. I was there this year for the opening, Out Out This World...

Italy, can't wait when I have the chance to experience this country. One of the members of this board lives there.

VeLeNoRoSa (M.I.A)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest amorcito

Hi everyone! ;)

Does anybody know what date space will be opening this summer ?????????????????. I haven't seen it confirmed anywhere but i've heard it could be on the first weekend of june :D or the last weekend in may (like last year :P). Does anyone know for sure

THANKS XXXX

the Underground and if there is still Bora Bora. i'd hit those two.

Pacha of course.

and Space afterhours.

Yes....Bora Bora.... 8)

I've heard BoraBora will be open with music every day in summer, but at a very low volume.

and of course Pacha. I'm celebrating my 30th there.

Guest Seb

the Underground and if there is still Bora Bora. i'd hit those two.

Pacha of course.

and Space afterhours.

Yes....Bora Bora.... 8)

I've heard BoraBora will be open with music every day in summer, but at a very low volume.

and of course Pacha. I'm celebrating my 30th there.

Wasn't there some drama about Bora Bora closing because of mega clubs like Space taking over. ???

Wasn't there some drama about Bora Bora closing because of mega clubs like Space taking over. ???

Something like that:

[glow=red,2,300]"[/glow]The almost infamous bar Bora Bora in Playa D'en Bossa, Ibiza, is closing down, as announced by it's organization through their website. The closure has been due to the consistent pressure by the local police because of constant claims from the neighbours about the noise. Bora Bora opened it's doors in 1997 and soon became one of the top places in the island, which held numerous first class international artists such as Brandon & Alex, Danny Tenaglia, Mr C, Malcolm Duffy, Fergie, and Todd Terry.

[glow=red,2,300]Bora Bora, managed by resident DJ Gee, is currently investigating the possibility of illegal and anti-competitive actions from other club managers.[/glow] In his website Gee has made a statement about the unfair competition from the biggest clubs in Ibiza to smash the small ones. DJ Gee said:

“Jealousy and greed are very powerful and destructive human emotions and unfortunately we now see them being used against all who have been coming to Ibiza to enjoy the party and make it wealthy over the past thirty years or so. Well a few clubs closed us all down and so there's not a lot left on this island except a Space that smells of rotting cherries and a forgetfulness of those that have made them wealthy and thinks of no one or anything else but it's own greed."

"The small sharks that have gone along for the ride in this destruction are doing so because they are running scared and have a jealously of their own to get out of their system, they have also been used as a form of camouflage to disguise those responsible. But the cowardly act has been uncovered, people are really not as stupid as they think. I wonder who is next, and when there's no one left (which is not a long time away), I'm sure they will be picking on each other again."[glow=red,2,300]"[/glow]

bora01.jpg?0.5919400497581417

Letter from Gee:

http://www.ibiza-voice.com/news/news.php?id=439

• 2 weeks later...
Guest joepublic

Made in Italy @ amnesia was a class nite, some filthy dirrty beats!!!

My favorite for pure freakiness has to be Circoloco@DC10 after doing a long 1 in space, there is a special vibe in there that has to be experienced.

Lets hope the terrace stays open this year after suffering police interference/jealosy of bigger clubs at the end of last season.

;)

Made in Italy @ amnesia was a class nite, some filthy dirrty beats!!!

My favorite for pure freakiness has to be Circoloco@DC10 after doing a long 1 in space, there is a special vibe in there that has to be experienced.

Lets hope the terrace stays open this year after suffering police interference/jealosy of bigger clubs at the end of last season.

;)

Yeah, I can't wait to experience DC10, I could not make it last year, because I was leaving on the opening day.

Guest bootstah

If everything all pans out I will be partyin on the Island in September for closing parties....gawd how that wud rock!!!!

Guest ibizaboi24

I would love to go this year..probably not till 06 though.

Anyone have any good Ibiza sites? I went in 03 and have been obsessed with the island.

• 2 weeks later...