Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ibiza 2005 - Anyone?

like two years ago, i'll probably get there like around 10 til the 20-something just around the closing parties.

I don't think I can wait that long...the excitement will kill me ;D I'm sure it's an excellent time...

But I will do a closing in the future.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest web_norah

closing is the best time imo

less crowded, best lineups, no intense Aug/ July heat and older, less intense but equally fun people.....

it is a no brainer ;D

Guest Ar

in september there are only brits there... the brits are the only europeans that have september off in many Universities and schools...

enjoy san antonio...

Guest web_norah

no in september it's not only the Brits, it is an OLDER crowd period ..and what's the beef with the Brits anyway? Germans and other northern Europeans like the Dutch get just as messed up/ rowdy and act just as bad as the Brits, if thats what you implied by "enjoy San Antonio". WMC is a perfect example of that, and i've seen it for nearly six yrs steady.

and besides it is all the people who rather pay less and see the same talent and best lineups.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Satan

i was there last summer for some of the closing parties

im hoping to repeat this year

but, we'll see

it takes a lot of dog grooming to save up those EUROS

ill tell ya right now 8)

Guest ibizaboi24

I was thinking about going June 2-12. Wihat' clubs will be open then??? I reallly wanto see Dannii, but she'll be at El Divino in July. I don't know if I should wait till then, or if that week in June is ok.

Guest klean2005

8) Ibiza Voice, Hype, lies and gossip

the magazine where you find all you need to know about clubbing, dancing, eating and holiday in Ibiza

Extended Ibiza Gallery , News, Reviews, Full event calendar, mix sessions, dj database, chat, forum, etc...

banner-ibiza-voice-01.gif

Guest steve_UK

hey everyone,

I will be ibiza 11-18 Aug and for September closing, also looking at the Space opening for a day or so. I'm based in the UK so have seen ibiza change over the years, I was also at WMC this year and so can see the point that is being made comparing we Brits in Ibiza Vs WMC. I would ask you to consider the following; from what I could guage, WMC has two types of people the spring breakers and the music fans, I am one of the latter. In Ibiza you have the holidaymakers who are there because it can be relatively cheap to fly & stay there from most of Europe. These people could be anywhere in the world and their criteria is cheap booze, cheap/quick food and wall to wall partying. Generally this crowd will not be seen in Mambo, Bar M, Space, Pacha, Amnesia and the like but will be seen in the west end of San Antonio and some parts of PDB. The other crowd is Ibiza (and in San An for that matter) are sofisticated, fashion conscious music lovers who do not mind paying a little extra for their drinks if that means that they get to sit/dance/stand in comfortable surroundings with like minded individuals, again I am a member of this group. In short, Ibiza is all things to all people so you can have any kind of hoiday there; family, rowdy or 'for the music'. I return each year and have met some wonderful people, and will continue to do so.

If anyone would like to mail me or meet over there then that would be great....

cheers !

In short, Ibiza is all things to all people so you can have any kind of hoiday there; family, rowdy or 'for the music'. I return each year and have met some wonderful people, and will continue to do so.

I agree!, same here... :)

I'm there for the Space Opening... arriving Saturday, u?

Guest steve_UK

I haven't confirmed my plans as yet but I do intend to get there on Saturday evening on 4th June then go to either El Divino or Eden (opening??) then Space on Sunday PM plus the DC10 carry on Monday morning. ...

I went over to Ibiza twice last year and had a ball; August is hot as hell and packed with people whereas September closings are more 'comfortable'. I liked the Garlands party at Eden the most as the crowd is a good mix and the music policy generally keeps the hot heads out.

For the opening at Space I will be looking to stay in PDB/ Ibiza town as most of the partying will be there, how 'bout you ?

I haven't confirmed my plans as yet but I do intend to get there on Saturday evening on 4th June then go to either El Divino or Eden (opening??) then Space on Sunday PM plus the DC10 carry on Monday morning. ...

I went over to Ibiza twice last year and had a ball; August is hot as hell and packed with people whereas September closings are more 'comfortable'. I liked the Garlands party at Eden the most as the crowd is a good mix and the music policy generally keeps the hot heads out.

For the opening at Space I will be looking to stay in PDB/ Ibiza town as most of the partying will be there, how 'bout you ?

I'll take it easy that saturday, i'll be watching the sunset 8) and then a bar.. on Sunday inside Space around 4-5pm....and also opening of DC10 the next day.

This year i'm staying again in PDB @ The Jet

Hopefully will have something at Bora Bora.

Guest barstar diana

cooljunkie ibiza roadtrip? 8)

the plane is ready. :)

calling all cjers last boarding call for ibiza!!!

Guest ibizaboi24

My friend and I are going the week of June 1-12. We are thinking of staying at Hotel Marfil in San Antonio. Last year I stayed at El Corso in Telamanca. What does eveyone think about San An?

My friend and I are going the week of June 1-12. We are thinking of staying at Hotel Marfil in San Antonio. Last year I stayed at El Corso in Telamanca. What does eveyone think about San An?

I've never stayed in San An. But I really like the sunset 8)

If you are looking for lots of small bars, there you'll find it.

Remember that the bigger clubs Pacha, El Divino, Space, Dc10 are on the east side of the island.

Guest ibizaboi24

That's true about the clubs on the east side. Maybe that bus will go there. Do you know what clubs will be open the week of June 1-12?

Guest klean2005

:)Everything start to take place for summer 2005

The last announce

Defected record residency in Pacha

http://www.ibiza-voice.com/news/news-view.php?id=535

Judgement sundays @ Eden

http://www.ibiza-voice.com/news/news.php?id=534

Steve Lawler @ space on thursday starting the 15 July

Carl Cox Announce his night @ Space

http://www.ibiza-voice.com/news/news.php?id=547

Cocoon’s "Wild Life" in Amnesia

http://www.ibiza-voice.com/news/news.php?id=532