Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ibiza 2005 - Anyone?

Guest Devilicious

That's true about the clubs on the east side. Maybe that bus will go there. Do you know what clubs will be open the week of June 1-12?

I stayed in San Ant in 2001 and it was fine... there were busses departing frequently, not to mention amnesia, privilege and other megaclubs are still at least a cab ride from any city as they are in the middle of nowhere (probably to avoid the problems bora bora is facing) There were lots of small bars, and the beaches were NOT nice. I would reccomend staying here only if it saves you some money. For me it did and it was well worth it, everything is still easily within reach and my hotel was CHEAP.

Closing parties are where it's at. I'm aiming for 2006, but if it's possible I'll do it this year. I will stay in Ibiza Town, if for nothing else just to change it up.

Ibiza is fucking incredible ;D

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ibizaboi24

UUGGHHHH...not sure if my mate is going to Ibiza with me or not now! I might just have to go myself for 12 days...any thoughts on a boi from the US, spending a week alone in Ibiza???

Guest barstar diana

im going to be in spain for the summer to visit the fam so hopefully i can make it out there :P

What part of Spain is your family from? I'm also visiting family in Tenerife.

sevilla, and madrid...

i leave may 4th-18th to spain...but im going through FIU because I work for a department that hosts study abrod programs and i got it super cheap

so when do the opening parties begin btw so i can hit up the island between all school stuff ;)

MAY, it's very early in the season, but you have:

PACHA is open at that time and

May 13th - Es Paradis Grand Opening

May 14th - Es Paradis Fiesta Del Agua Opening

May 16th - Es Paradis Essential Grooves Opening

Opening parties begin June and Late June...

Space sink cool millions into major refit

http://www.space-ibiza.es/news/2005/refit.htm

...We cover our terrace. That means there will be a roof. The side walls will be with glass, as will part of the roof. The sound will not go anymore out to the open air. We have to consider what the town hall obligate about the sound, noise, and we try to make a nice design and hope that people feel very comfortable with the result. We lose the outside air, but on the other hand we can offer a better sound on the terrace. The capacity will remain the same.

new02.gif

Opening Lineup:

Carl Cox

John Digweed

Tom Novy

Voodoo and Serano

David Moreno

DJ Sin Plomo

Jon Ulysses

Jose de Divina

Reche

Susso

More to be announced

Guest ibizaboi24

I'm going to Ibiza the week of June 1-12. I want to go to Space's and Eden's opening pary, El Divino, Es Paridis, Ciro Loco, Pahca, etc. Sounds like it will be expensive. Any place to Americans can get good deals on tickets? Where should I buy tickets for the opening parties??????

Guest patmc

You can't beat that place for atmosphere - especially when the sun comes up. Unfortunately I had a paranoia attack in there last year and had to get these two girls from Manchester to drive me home down the disco highway (and I was privileged to witness two car crashes and a beating on the way!)

Anyway, fingers crossed for Kandi! ;)

ave it

I'm going to Ibiza the week of June 1-12. I want to go to Space's and Eden's opening pary, El Divino, Es Paridis, Ciro Loco, Pahca, etc. Sounds like it will be expensive. Any place to Americans can get good deals on tickets? Where should I buy tickets for the opening parties??????

You can get the tickets at many bars/stores around the island or at some hotels...no problem

Guest patmc

It is expensive, but if you chat to the pr's (flyer boys and girls) you might be able to blag some discount tickets. They dont really do it so much any more but it is worth a crack. Dont worry about finding them, they will find you.

Guest klean2005

At Ibiza Digital they are showing Hed Kandi back on Friday nights @ El Divino for the 2005 season.

http://www.digitalibiza.com/events/june.asp

I went to one of there parties at El Divino last year, crazy night, Awesome!!!

the friday night is taken by Miss Moneypennys @ ElDivino it do not look like Hed Kandy will be on the island on a week basis :(

see this calendar more reliable updated most everyday :

http://www.ibiza-voice.com/calendar/calendar.php?mode=cal&date=2005-06-01