Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who in Cool Junkie haven't you met but would like to?

Guest swirlundergrounder

Guest slamminshaun

DJ Terry Jasinto - Simply because I haven't run over anybody with my SUV in a while.... ;D

Pod - 'cause he's the godfather of cool junkie

Web Norah - 'cause I know for a fact we have alot more in common then everyone thinks ;)

Bling - since I want a shout out in one of his reviews

Obby - since he's friends with my friends' date=' Erik and Francine

Lulamishka (spelling??) - Because of the famous girl scout picture from Space...yikes!! :-* :-* :-*

Trouble - because I wanna hook her up with my friends ;)

Tim and Saint John - because I'll need a Sec. of Defense and National Security Advisor when I win the White House in 2032

[/quote']

Haven't met any of the above since this post so....

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest swirlundergrounder

Well Fate worked it's magic to some degree this past weekend...and I am sure it will keep it coming!!!!

Details!!! We want details!!!!Not inuendo's

Guest maru37

Any of you peeps getting together at WMC for anything? I'm new around CJ, and it would be nice to meet some heads in Miami at some parties. I don't know a freakin' soul on here, but it has been a source of MUCH entertainment over the past week, so looks like I'll be hanging around for awhile longer.

PEACE - B

Guest LdySphynx

Well Fate worked it's magic to some degree this past weekend...and I am sure it will keep it coming!!!!

Details!!! We want details!!!!Not inuendo's

You want to know details????

OK here you go make sure to scroll down ;)........http://www.cooljunkie.com/forums/index.php?board=2;action=display;threadid=11230;start=100

Did you kill your curiosity :P!!!!

Guest swirlundergrounder

Im pretty sure the BBQ will be a very good opportunity to meet some of you Dorks ! :P

8)

Who's the dork here? You're the one with the picture of Freddie Prinz Jr under your user name.....LOL

Guest mursa

Im pretty sure the BBQ will be a very good opportunity to meet some of you Dorks ! :P

8)

Who's the dork here? You're the one with the picture of Freddie Prinz Jr under your user name.....LOL

Whats so dorky about that ? lol

Dorky is actually responding to what was obvioulsy a form of expression/joke ......

...you Dork ! ;D

Guest Cosmigonon

Any of you peeps getting together at WMC for anything? I'm new around CJ, and it would be nice to meet some heads in Miami at some parties. I don't know a freakin' soul on here, but it has been a source of MUCH entertainment over the past week, so looks like I'll be hanging around for awhile longer.

PEACE - B

Just go to the BBQ and you'll do just fine.

Guest cutchemist

Did you know that it is impossible to sneeze with your eyes open?

IT'S NOT IMPOSSIBLE BUT THEN IT'S RECOMMENDED NOT TO DUE TO ONE CAN LITERALLY POP YOUR EYES OUT.

sorry girly....but it is impossible...u can squint but that doesn't count ;)

Guest LeVeL

i can't believe this thead is still alive.... :P

miss u guys

we missed you too Cutie...we missed you intelligent remarks an ways...where were you :'( :-\ >:(...

• 1 month later...
Guest LdySphynx

Ok, thought I bring this back for the Newbies, and to keep Terry's thread alive............cause it's actually a very good one, one of the best to date!!!!

In saying that, heres to you Terry BUMP........oh and I think you are one of the few Cjs I have yet to meet!!!

Guest web_norah
In saying that, heres to you Terry BUMP........oh and I think you are one of the few Cjs I have yet to meet!!!

causeway bump for Terry

Guest saintjohn

I actually got to meet Terry during this thread's "hiatus," and I'm hoping to meet some additional CoolJunkies during WMC. Thanks for bumping this topic up.

Guest vegasguy25

New answer...

VEGASGUY!!!!

Cant wait to finally meet you face to face next Tuesday. ;D

Likewise. I haven't met anyone on here, so I guess I will be starting from scratch.

Guest swirlundergrounder

New answer...

VEGASGUY!!!!

Cant wait to finally meet you face to face next Tuesday. ;D

Sounds like a hot date!!!!