Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who in Cool Junkie haven't you met but would like to?

Guest swirlundergrounder

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cosmigonon

Damn' date=' I used that site but I still get the same thing....oh well...

[/quote']

If you want to, send it to me, as a PM, and I'll post it for you... ;D

http://www.histeria.net/wedding/wedding-Pages/Image18.html

(pic wouldn't post for some reason!)

me and my husband (B612 on the boards) at our wedding!

;)

Ok' date=' now I don't feel so bad. I thought it was just me. Guess I'll post a link instead too then.

[url']http://slamminshaun.multiply.com/photos/photo/1/3.JPG

I didnt know you were on Multiply too. LOL!

Guest Clauds

me:

042.jpg

But I'm usually IDed by the 2 lb weight around my neck.

Dan, this has got to be my favorite pic of you. You look like such a hottie lol

Guest LeVeL

Dan, this has got to be my favorite pic of you. You look like such a hottie lol

ahhhh Pod got himself a secret admirer...gooooo Pod.

Guest Clauds

Dan' date=' this has got to be my favorite pic of you. You look like such a hottie lol

[/quote']

ahhhh Pod got himself a secret admirer...gooooo Pod.

Listen, you trouble maker ... I have met Dan before so NO! I'm not his secret admirer. I just love his pic.

Btw, aren't you the first person to ever call me a stalker on this board? Lol :P

Guest LeVeL

Listen, you trouble maker ... I have met Dan before so NO! I'm not his secret admirer. I just love his pic.

Btw, aren't you the first person to ever call me a stalker in this board? Lol :P

hahahaha...didn't you tell me you were proud to be a stalker. hey its no biggie...Dan knows whats up....I just said what I said to tease...relax...come on its the holiday season... ;)

Guest swirlundergrounder

Well I dont have no interest in meeting any more Junkies...I stick to the core of the junkies that I have met. If I haven't met you then its no biggie.

I'll keep our friendship on the boards.

I see. So if someone on CJ has less than 5000 posts then they aren't worthy of you????? LOL :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Guest rollyp66

I've always been curious to see what "Mr. Salleen" is like in person..I heard he's nothing like what he is in here, so...

I've heard that too, but I don't believe in that...you are what you write...

Guest LeVeL

Well I dont have no interest in meeting any more Junkies...I stick to the core of the junkies that I have met. If I haven't met you then its no biggie.

I'll keep our friendship on the boards.

I see. So if someone on CJ has less than 5000 posts then they aren't worthy of you????? LOL :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

I never said that .. ::)

Guest fairyDust

I've always been curious to see what "Mr. Salleen" is like in person..I heard he's nothing like what he is in here, so...

I've heard that too, but I don't believe in that...you are what you write...

hmmm....well I know a couple of people that are nothing like what they portray themselves here ::):P

Guest LeVeL

hmmm....well I know a couple of people that are nothing like what they portray themselves here ::):P

Really...what lowlives would portray themselves as different people in real life yet in the message boards be the total oppisite...what a shame! ::);):P

Guest web_norah

dude i am ultra b** all the time and dont have this alter ego b-shit people seem to have on CJ. that's uber lame imo....

anyone can attest to that, well anyone (insert names here) who knows me ;D

Guest LeVeL

dude i am ultra b** all the time and dont have this alter ego b-shit people seem to have on CJ. that's uber lame imo....

so your a b**ch all the time.... :o....I thought it was a character you made up.

Guest fairyDust

Well I guess to each it's own, some people don't take message boards so serious and just log in to kill time and boredom, and well to just have fun.....to others this might be their life, so they take it very serious...lol

Guest slamminshaun

Haha....I'm with you there. I am who I am. No alter-egos with me. I really do drive a gas guzzlin' SUV :P Although, there are things I would NEVER talk about in a nightlife setting....I'll never waive the GOP flag around at Space. ;D

Guest LeVeL

Well I guess to each it's own, some people don't take message boards so serious and just log in to kill time and boredom, and well to just have fun.....to others this might be their life, so they take it very serious...lol

Exactly...I take somethings serious but most of the time I fuck around and get on peoples shit.

Pleaseeee its a messageboard people.