Clubplanet Nightlife Community

efx-500 vs. Kaoss Pad

never heard too much about the pad...except that it's new. Can anyone fill me in on info?

i know that the pioneer product is an industry standard...but how does the Kaoss Pad compare?

which gives you the best control over tracks? I know that w/ the efx-500, you can change the pitch of a track by "tapping" a bpm, what about the Kaoss Pad?

------------------

AIM: "i love kinky sex" or "religious skank"

email: "livininwwa@home.com"

Pioneer has a new EFX product coming out shortly.. so watch and be ready for all of the previous features with a ton of new ones.

------------------

"I just can't believe all the things people say... why must I deal with this shit, every fuckin' day?" - Harry Romero

Resident Dj Club Exit's Red Room Every Friday...

Email: En0rgize@aol.com

Originally posted by djustinh:

Pioneer has a new EFX product coming out shortly.. so watch and be ready for all of the previous features with a ton of new ones.

serious???

when are they coming out w/ it??? what is the price range? I can budget up to $500 for it, and i NEED one (500 or new one) by july 20th

------------------

AIM: "i love kinky sex" or "religious skank"

email: "livininwwa@home.com"

I've been hearing that a new EFX is coming out for a long time now and it's not out. Im starting to believe that it still won't be out for a while.

Could it just be a rumor??

------------------

"Anybody can mix two records together but it takes a DJ to be able to do it creativley and make new sound out of that music" --A great wise man

"Spinning is like creating a new world in that room for that one night. You create a one night oblivion where nothing outside that room matters, all that matters is feeling the music and loving every second of it." --Another great wise man

Yes they definately have a new procuct coming out shortly from what I have been told my numerous Dj's / Producers / store owners who are authorized Pioneer dealers...

If anyone is interested I am currently selling my Mixer Vestax MP26 (Gold, Rotary Knob with EQ) mixer.. along with my Numark CDN-34 dual deck cd player with 12 second sampler loop feature.

To make a long story short I am upgrading to the Rane rotary knob with the addon eq and the dennon mk2600 cd player... if anyone is interested both procuts are less than a year old and I am selling them both for about half of what I bought it for.

Let me know guys...

Peace

Justin cwm12.gif

------------------

"I just can't believe all the things people say... why must I deal with this shit, every fuckin' day?" - Harry Romero

Resident Dj Club Exit's Red Room Every Friday...

Email: En0rgize@aol.com