Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Filo & Peri launch new record label and site

Guest filoandperi

Guest filoandperi

Hello everyone :) , hope you had a happy and safe new year! My name is Kristen and I'm the new marketing director for Filo & Peri/Empire State Recordings. As some of you might already know, Filo & Peri have just launched their new record label Empire State Recordings and website at www.filoandperi.com. I encourage you to check it out and feel free to contact me with any questions or comments. For those of you unfamiliar with the duo, here's a short bio from the site:

"Ever since NYC natives Domenick Filopei and Bo Pericic got together in the studio, their chemistry has been undeniable. After a mutual friend introduced the two, Dom and Bo have not stopped producing what some consider the best dance music to come from the United States.

Filo & Peri's breakthrough 2004 year started when #3 dj in the world Armin Van Burren took the duo under his wing and signed "Elevation" to his State of Trance record label. Since then, Filo & Peri have been going full force on their way to the top, gaining respect from many of the worlds top DJs along the way. With eleven 12" singles, three remixes produced at their 5Knuckle Studio and a #153 entry on the DJ Mag list under their belts, the boys are ready for an even more exciting and successful 2005 starting with the introduction and launch of their new record label: Empire State Recordings. ESR will bring forward the new sound of Filo & Peri including collaborations and remixes with many renowned artists. Get ready."