Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Artistic Photography

Guest musicalmissionary

Guest musicalmissionary

I would like to inform you all about an art showing this Friday for my best friend from Dallas, Joshua Martin. You can see his work at www.joshuamartinphotography.com

Since the day I met Josh, his talent and personality really made an impact on me. He's one of those people whose positive energy is easily felt. I really believe that this kid represents what it means to love what you do every day of your life.

I hope I can entice some of you to come out to his first opening outside of Dallas. Even if you're not in the market to drop hundreds of dollars on a piece of artwork, you can still contribute a body, a smile, and some words of encouragement to this young emerging artist. Oh yeah, and there's a free open bar at the gallery ;)

Friday, January 7th

Art Fusion Galleries

1 NE 40th Street

Miami Design District

Free Open Bar!!!

Guest pod

Wow, quite a stunning body of work. It is about as far removed from what I do as it can be, but it makes it all the more interesting. ;D

Guest musicalmissionary

Wow, quite a stunning body of work. It is about as far removed from what I do as it can be, but it makes it all the more interesting. ;D

I knew you'd appreciate it. You actually met him outside of Budious's warehouse two Labor Days ago (not that you should remember). It'd be cool if you stopped by the gallery and a few drinks with us. His work is much more impressive in large format.

Guest dj_release

hmmm i'll show this to my girlfriend she might be interested in it since she studies design, I find the work pretty interesting too

good stuff

Guest musicalmissionary

Did he have a video camera with him that time?

No, but I know you guys chatted it up about gear out in the street for a few minutes...... white guy with big froey-blonde-curly hair.

Guest musicalmissionary

Hey Llama! We'll be there!

Of course, you forgot to mention what time...

uuummmm..... 9pm sounds good.

Guest musicalmissionary

Hey David how you been man?

Good man. Super busy though. I went to Colombia for 2 weeks and I've been catching up on work since. I can't believe we haven't hung out yet and we live like 6 blocks from each other. Let's change that this weekend.

You think you can make it to this friday night?

Guest coach

Good man. Super busy though. I went to Colombia for 2 weeks and I've been catching up on work since. I can't believe we haven't hung out yet and we live like 6 blocks from each other. Let's change that this weekend.

Come to Blue tonight.

Guest Seb

Hard to pass up an open bar. I'll see what the wifey says, we'll try and make it out. ;D

Guest musicalmissionary

Hey Llama! We'll be there!

Of course, you forgot to mention what time...

uuummmm..... 9pm sounds good.

My bad.... I was informed that this is more of a 7PM type deal. This Gallery by the way is big and has about 20 artists on display. I was just there today and there's some badass work up there.

I hope some of you can make it.

Guest musicalmissionary

This is some outstanding work. I truly admire creative, artistic minds like your friend's

You should come by and tell him in person. I'm sure he'd appreciate it.