Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pic of the Day: Tsunami Victim Sports Bin Laden T-Shirt

Guest slamminshaun

Guest trancepriest

For some reason I think he was chilling in the hills when the Tsunami hit. He doesn't look very victimish to me. He does look like a terrorist though.. doesn't he? Is that what a terrorist looks like? I think we should shoot him for just wearing that T-Shirt... what do you think? Just blow his head off with a .50 caliber sniper rifle... no before we blow his head off.. shoot him in the legs.. watch him foraging around in the damn dirt.. then just pop his head off... after watching him for a while moaning in pain.. if anyone comes to help him... we kill them too.

What country is this in... what city.. this looks like a hot bed of insurgency.... I say we low yield nuke the place... kill all of em.

Guest trancepriest
I think we should shoot him for just wearing that T-Shirt...

agreed.

I wonder if their women look good though. I would hate to low yield nuke women... I don't mind killing old folks and children that much... but women... good looking women... well we may have to adjust the genocidal plan a little bit.. haven't we created anything yet that can kill everybody else.. except women?

Guest slamminshaun

agreed.

I wonder if their women look good though. I would hate to low yield nuke women... I don't mind killing old folks and children that much... but women... good looking women... well we may have to adjust the genocidal plan a little bit.. haven't we created anything yet that can kill everybody else.. except women?

Yeah, Dr. Phil and Oprah Winfrey.

Guest JMT

agreed.

Yeah' date=' Dr. Phil and Oprah Winfrey.

[/quote']

HA HA HA

Guest trancepriest

Yeah' date=' Dr. Phil and Oprah Winfrey.

[/quote']

From my research with the Dr. Phil and Oprah method.. this proves to have low efficacy on children also low death rate on older folks too. Lets add Martha Stewart to the lethal mix and test for efficacy.

Guest JMT

if he was wearing a miami heat shirt, would we think he was a miami heat fan?

the only printed t-shirt in the picture just happens to be OBL?

Guest trancepriest

hmmm... yeah... thats why JMT and i say... we should kill him for wearing that t-shirt... what do you think? Are you an American citizen?

the only printed t-shirt in the picture just happens to be OBL?

just being hypothetical of course....i'm just saying we should be more objective...who knows, the only t-shirt available could have OBL on them. he could've taken it off some dead guy. but of course this could go the other way completely...i'm not defeding him in any way. my personal opinion is that this pic shouldn't have been posted here at all.

Guest trancepriest

just being hypothetical of course....i'm just saying we should be more objective...who knows, the only t-shirt available could have OBL on them. he could've taken it off some dead guy. but of course this could go the other way completely...i'm not defeding him in any way. my personal opinion is that this pic shouldn't have been posted here at all.

You sound like a communist sympathizer... your one of those PC people aren't you... a left leaning liberal... i bet you go around sueing people... don't you? You got a problem killing people?

Guest JMT

You sound like a communist sympathizer... your one of those PC people aren't you... a left leaning liberal... i bet you go around sueing people... don't you? You got a problem killing people?

whatever you've been smoking today, please let me know so i can avoid it.

Guest trancepriest

I thought u were all for killing this guy because he had a OBL shirt on. didn't you agreed to kill him? More and more JMT.. your sounding like a war deserter.

Here's your testament to death... a deathwish signed sealed and spiritually delivered:

agreed.

Did you change your mind. Death is a hard thing to take back now... dear young killer.

Guest web_norah

Yeah' date=' really. And I stand by the fact I posted this picture. I report, you decide...haha

[/quote']

ok Bill O Reilly.

Guest trancepriest

Yeah' date=' really. And I stand by the fact I posted this picture. I report, you decide...haha

[/quote']

Hey i got in trouble for posting dead pics of people... don't use your new image posting sophistication to offend the good sensibilities of people on CJ. Your not in Indonesia my friend... the bourgeoisie have to eat dinner and would hate images of death on their powerbooks.

Guest slamminshaun

new image posting sophistication

LOL...Don't worry, I'm still along the lines of a CJ Cro-magnon Man. My sophisticiation is rather limited.

Guest trancepriest

LOL...Don't worry' date=' I'm still along the lines of a CJ Cro-magnon Man. My sophisticiation is rather limited.

[/quote']

No.. no.. don't say that.. yout at least one step higher in the evolutionary ladder than Saleen... but then again I don't know... Saleen as been using Firefox lately and he does have an office.. do you use Firefox and have an office?

Guest JMT

I thought u were all for killing this guy because he had a OBL shirt on. didn't you agreed to kill him? More and more JMT.. your sounding like a war deserter.

Here's your testament to death... a deathwish signed sealed and spiritually delivered:

agreed.

Did you change your mind. Death is a hard thing to take back now... dear young killer.

you lost me with your rant about canibalism earlier.

figuratively i meant that i dont give a shit what happens to that guy. unlike the homeless bums i used to see wearing sorority t shirts on the street when i was in college, i think that guy understands what that shirt represents and wears it with pride. if someone shot him, i wouldnt lose sleep.

Guest trancepriest

[you lost me with your rant about canibalism earlier.

I'm sorry... I really try to keep it under control.. suppress it... but sometimes the monster rages in me.. i start salivating and am blinded.

Guest slamminshaun

LOL...Don't worry, I'm still along the lines of a CJ Cro-magnon Man. My sophisticiation is rather limited.

No.. no.. don't say that.. yout at least one step higher in the evolutionary ladder than Saleen... but then again I don't know... Saleen as been using Firefox lately and he does have an office.. do you use Firefox and have an office?

I have a corner office, but have no idea what Firefox is.