Clubplanet Nightlife Community

best drink deals in town

Guest barstar diana

Guest barstar diana

i would nominate district on thurs...drinks are 2-4-1 they always have some type of special for ladies before 12 in addition and the drinks are six bucks...very rare now a days in mia...so anyone else have any suggestions...drop a line!!!

Guest Clarisa

I for one like the Doral Ale house they have great specials on Thursdays. TGI Fridays has great specials 2-4-1 on Friday's. I like Fat Tuesday drinks and think that for the price they sell them...it's a bargain.

Guest Devilicious

Friday happpy hour at Duraku: Two for one everything, including their fun specialty cocktails, some made with saki, as well as complimentary sushi and other apps.

Guest coach

Well, Onda is starting this thing on Monday that looks pretty good. $3 for this and that. Blue has good prices, relatively. Liquor Lounge has some good happy hour specials. Lounge 16 is also usually pretty cheap. Oh yeah, and Chamber Lounge, too.

Guest barstar diana

I for one like the Doral Ale house they have great specials on Thursdays. TGI Fridays has great specials 2-4-1 on Friday's. I like Fat Tuesday drinks and think that for the price they sell them...it's a bargain.

ya man the ale house..its a classic...how could i forget!!!

Guest barstar diana

Best drink deal in town is your friendly neighborhood liquor store.

most of the time, i was mad at my fav one behind my house, on nye the jacked up the $ nasty...for the regular $22 bottle of jager i buy they charged me $30..dayum them!!!

Guest web_norah

that seedy place across the way from Opium isnt bad

good place to get drunk imo

no non-sense

or any of the Irish pubs.

Guest julio305

HOW ABOUT NAMING THE WORST DRINK DEALS , WERE THE PRICE FOR A DRINK IS LIKE HALF THE PRICE TO FILL UP UR CAR'S GAS TANK???????????????????????

Guest barstar diana

HOW ABOUT NAMING THE WORST DRINK DEALS , WERE THE PRICE FOR A DRINK IS LIKE HALF THE PRICE TO FILL UP UR CAR'S GAS TANK???????????????????????

lol id nominate bed for this one, love the place but the drink i ordered cost me 20 bucks YIKES for on chocolate martini... :/

Guest Cosmigonon

lol id nominate bed for this one, love the place but the drink i ordered cost me 20 bucks YIKES for on chocolate martini... :/

WHAT???? :o

Guest julio305

SHIT 20 BUCKS I PAID LIKE 15 for a grey goose and vodka at amika and I was complaining...they tell me 20 and I would have told them to GO FLY A KITE!!!!!!

Guest ramon

the bar in coral gables they have good drinks at good prices :P

Uh, Sandbar?

no the bar on girlada (right off of ponce) next to archies :)

Guest julio305

Sandbar is in the grove...good drinking place ;D

YO the question is BEST DRINKING DEALS .....Not were do u drink for FREEEEEE

Guest DrFired

Sandbar is in the grove...good drinking place ;D

YO the question is BEST DRINKING DEALS .....Not were do u drink for FREEEEEE

that is the best drinking deal for me!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D