Clubplanet Nightlife Community

South Beach?

Guest eatbiscuits

Guest eatbiscuits

Hi I'm new to the board and I was wondering if you guys can help me out. I'll be down in miami for the WMC in march (this is will be my third consecutive year) and I was wondering if there are places worth visiting in or around the south beach area. Any suggestions?

Guest eatbiscuits

I've seen the beach from a distance and in the hotel rooms but never really had a chance to get in the water unfortunately. Do you know of any good places where I could snorkel?

Guest pod

Let me ask my roommate when he gets back in a bit, he's an avid underwater metal detector enthusiast so I'm sure he knows of good snorkeling locations.

Guest coach

There is nooooo snorkeling on South Beach. For that you want to go onto Key Biscayne. Lots of good stuff there. Other than that, the South Beach beaches rule. Lots of hot topless babes.

Guest barstar diana

ya crandon park in the key (biscayne) has a kayak snorkel tour, pretty good check it out..if you want real good snorkeling you need to go down to key largo its about maybe 1.5-2 hrs away from miami depending on traffic and they have more beautiful reefs--in my opinion

key bis: http://www.co.miami-dade.fl.us/parks/prog_kayaking.asp

key largo; http://www.fla-keys.com/keylargo/diving.htm

Guest Cosmigonon

There is nooooo snorkeling on South Beach. For that you want to go onto Key Biscayne. Lots of good stuff there. Other than that, the South Beach beaches rule. Lots of hot topless babes.

Never seen any topless babe in South Beach... ???

Guest barstar diana

go by the ritzy hotles man--i always see topless ladies

Guest Cosmigonon

go by the ritzy hotles man--i always see topless ladies

Where is that? :)

Guest kcariaga

Josh,

Come to our apt complex, The Flamingo, always topless girls at the pool.

And where is that? :P

South Beach-Bay side

Guest Cosmigonon

Josh,

Come to our apt complex, The Flamingo, always topless girls at the pool.

And where is that? :P

South Beach-Bay side

Nice ;D

Guest mikepayne

Me neither. >:(

Guest Clarisa

you go to the wrong section then

Guest coach

you go to the wrong section then

Yeah, whenever we go to the beach, on a slow day there might be 3, on a busy day, probably around 8. Although I've seen upwards of a dozen on a given day. And sometimes when I bike up and down the hardpack for exercise, I count just to distract myself from the monotonous pedaling, and on the busiest days I see around two dozen, including a couple of full nudes. That's between 1st and about 45th. So, I don't know where you are going.

Guest eatbiscuits

ok so which part has the best crowd/vibe/beach. All I know that around 5th through 18th is a pretty busy area.

Guest coach

ok so which part has the best crowd/vibe/beach. All I know that around 5th through 18th is a pretty busy area.

Yeah, actually anywhere along there is pretty good. Much lower than that, and it is mostly teenagers. The beach at 12 St is considered the "gay" area, just FYI. Usually, the easiest thing to do is exit your hotel and head straight east.

Guest barstar diana

this convo reminded me of this guy that was a tourist and came up to us during wmc one yeat and asked my boi

tourist: IS IT SOUTH BEACH TODAY, OR IS SOUTH BEACH EVERY DAY?

boi: it's everyday -WOOOOO-south beach everyday!

tourist: YAAAAAA. MIAMI ROX--SOUTH BEACH EVERYDAY

i love the tourists, what would nites be with out them :P

the beach is south beach anywhere so just walk the strip till you find the place that calls you man!!! just stay away from club deep!!! lmao