Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who on CJ would you like to get hooked with?

Guest LeVeL

Guest slamminshaun

Repost from the other thread:

for me, it would be Web_Norah. Yep, I said it. Never seen the chick, but who cares...we'd have that James Carville-Mary Matalin thing going on (wouldn't you love to be a fly on the wall in their house?) Yo Norah, did I ever tell you I'm British?? :o:P

Guest web_norah

for me' date=' it would be Web_Norah. Yep, I said it. Never seen the chick, but who cares...we'd have that James Carville-Mary Matalin thing going on (wouldn't you love to be a fly on the wall in their house?) Yo Norah, did I ever tell you I'm British?? :o:P

[/quote']

do u look like Jude Law?

Guest LeVeL

Okay lets hear it........

at trancepriest request....

LOL.... I really meant someone else starting it and responding who they liked... not starting it in a "pussy fashion"... and putting me on the line. ;)

But with that said... for me it would have to be Web Norah... yeah we all really want an opinionated woman... too bad your taken. :-[

ohh come on man its just a crush dont get like that.

Guest slamminshaun

for me, it would be Web_Norah. Yep, I said it. Never seen the chick, but who cares...we'd have that James Carville-Mary Matalin thing going on (wouldn't you love to be a fly on the wall in their house?) Yo Norah, did I ever tell you I'm British?? :o:P

do u look like Jude Law?

Nope, I look like a tri-pod. ;D :P;)

Guest JMT

do u look like Jude Law?

so do you pretend youre actually with him?

Guest web_norah

yeah i sit at home all day and pretend i am with Jude Law.....i have nothing else to do.... ::)

figurative speech isnt your forte, is it?

Guest swirlundergrounder

do u look like Jude Law?

Hah ha hah hah ahahs hahsh ah ..lol

Guest julio305

Instead of this lame thread , why dont we come up with ....CJ girls gone wild?????????????????????????

You can go over to CP for that. We like nice intelligent geeky girls over here. :)

wats cp????????????

Guest web_norah

Instead of this lame thread , why dont we come up with ....CJ girls gone wild?????????????????????????

cp sex board --- thats where u need to go, for all the peeping Toms and weirdos. ::)

great quality bunch.