Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sup guys....Friend needs help?????where da ladies @

Guest julio305

Guest julio305

Hey sup everyone im posting because today I ran into an old freind mines..Long story short, he broke up with his chick of many years now he wants to start clubbing to meet new people (chicks) were does he start???????

By the way he has a BMW 2004

IM ME FOR PIC

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest web_norah

and you figure the catchphrase is the BMW XYZ

dude your friend is dreaming if he thinks he is going to score a decent girl with just that.

i suppose you "forgot" the fact that he -at least- doesnt look like a troll or act like one...and that he's got some sort of personality/ wit/ ambition.

Guest julio305

and you figure the catchphrase is the BMW XYZ

dude your friend is dreaming if he thinks he is going to score a decent girl with just that.

i suppose you "forgot" the fact that he -at least- doesnt look like a troll or act like one...and that he's got some sort of personality/ wit/ ambition.

No I just wanted to mention that (BMW).He does not look like a troll hes a good looking guy , the only thing is that he is down cause that was the love of his life ...Min they were toghether since like 9th grade...

Guest julio305

Sucks, but he's gotta move on. Take him out this weekend and introduce him to some girls.

Exactly thats wat I meen .Its not like im trying to run a dating service im just asking for some advice.......Different points of view!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest pod

My honest advice? Find him someone to fuck around with. He doesn't need a full-time relationship after just getting out of one. A little skeet skeet and he'll be fine.

Guest jbit

Dont worry hes a Licensed Mortgage broker... AGE 23

Not to offend any other junkie members out there that may be in the same line of work.....the fact that he's a mortgage broker isn't all that impressive. It's not like he's a doctor.

your working the wrong angles.

Guest LeVeL

Hey sup everyone im posting because today I ran into an old freind mines..Long story short, he broke up with his chick of many years now he wants to start clubbing to meet new people (chicks) were does he start???????

IM ME FOR PIC

Bro first of all you dont have to mention the ride...only stupid hoodrat hoes go for that kind of shit.

But anyways seeing that you mentioned the BMW thang....I recommend your boy...go to the Grove....there are a bunch of hoodrats there that would love to holla at a nigga on a BMW. You'll catch some whores like that on South Beach and in Space too but you'll always have a hating girlfriend. or a fat chick in the crew who will playahate.

Its all good...he'll find a squeeze to put him at ease... ;)

Guest julio305

Dont worry hes a Licensed Mortgage broker... AGE 23

Not to offend any other junkie members out there that may be in the same line of work.....the fact that he's a mortgage broker isn't all that impressive. It's not like he's a doctor.

your working the wrong angles.

Ok how about hes 23 and COMFORTABLE....really COMFORTABLE.

Guest DrFired

Hey sup everyone im posting because today I ran into an old freind mines..Long story short' date=' he broke up with his chick of many years now he wants to start clubbing to meet new people (chicks) were does he start???????

IM ME FOR PIC

[/quote']

Bro first of all you dont have to mention the ride...only stupid hoodrat hoes go for that kind of shit.

But anyways seeing that you mentioned the BMW thang....I recommend your boy...go to the Grove....there are a bunch of hoodrats there that would love to holla at a nigga on a BMW. You'll catch some whores like that on South Beach and in Space too but you'll always have a hating girlfriend. or a fat chick in the crew who will playahate.

LOL....good one there Level......couldn't word it any better :D

Guest RCordeschi

Hey sup everyone im posting because today I ran into an old freind mines..Long story short' date=' he broke up with his chick of many years now he wants to start clubbing to meet new people (chicks) were does he start???????

IM ME FOR PIC

[/quote']

Then that's when the wingman comes into play.