Sup guys....Friend needs help?????where da ladies @

Guest julio305

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LeVeL

screw the wingman.....he needs a wingwoman. nothing attracts pussy like pussy!

thats the truth!!

yeah but even with a wingwomen....you stillhave the precautious chick in the group. the one who tell the girl your hollering at...to watch out with you ect...

Thats when the wingman comes along and has to come in for the distraction factor. And well if she fat well just take one for team. I dont have anything against my big girls...you ladies are just haters.

Guest LeVeL

I've had the precautious girl in a group actually encourage me once.

thats a rarity Pod..unless you were going for the ugly girl in the group..lol ;):P

Guest JMT

screw the wingman.....he needs a wingwoman. nothing attracts pussy like pussy!

i believe this is a pay service now.

yep, ive heard you can rent a fake girlfriend or wingman for a night to pose as a "friend" or "girlfriend" to take home to meet your parents, etc.

Guest web_norah

Dont worry hes a Licensed Mortgage broker... AGE 23

Not to offend any other junkie members out there that may be in the same line of work.....the fact that he's a mortgage broker isn't all that impressive. It's not like he's a doctor.

your working the wrong angles.

Ok how about hes 23 and COMFORTABLE....really COMFORTABLE.

minus 10 points

i suggest he should go out in the Grove, he needs to be dating juvenile types and forget the relationship thing, if he is just getting out of one

what happened to being single and living it up

Guest Fez

Hey sup everyone im posting because today I ran into an old freind mines..Long story short, he broke up with his chick of many years now he wants to start clubbing to meet new people (chicks) were does he start???????

By the way he has a BMW 2004

IM ME FOR PIC

sorry to burst your bubble...but BMW ain't shit...

when it's a 3 series or a 525 ;)

my friend has a Maybach and he doesn't get all the ass he should... :o

Guest pod

Some guy I know piloted a strategic bomber, but does he take advantage of the golden leg spreaders? Nope.

Pilots' wings are gold, in case you don't get the reference.

people that gotta "advertise" what they got usually have a small dick...sorry but its 99% true...or no self-esteem

What's so hard about looking for another girl/women? There are plenty of girls out there...if u go around saying "where da ladies @" they're just gonna laugh @ u...the only women that r into that type of guy, r the ones who still haven't gonne thru maturity & the ones that think someday they will appear on G-Unit's next new video...

peace

Guest LdySphynx

people that gotta "advertise" what they got usually have a small dick...sorry but its 99% true...or no self-esteem

What's so hard about looking for another girl/women? There are plenty of girls out there...if u go around saying "where da ladies @" they're just gonna laugh @ u...the only women that r into that type of guy, r the ones who still haven't gonne thru maturity & the ones that think someday they will appear on G-Unit's next new video...

peace

:-XCouldn't have said it better myself!!!!

Guest julio305

peace

:-XCouldn't have said it better myself!!!!

OMG wat a crime I said Where da ladies @ wopeee big fucking deal if it bothers you and its so immature then dont read it , but apperently it cought your attention cause u bothered to reply......

thank you

Have a great FUKING day