Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sup guys....Friend needs help?????where da ladies @

Guest julio305

Guest Cosmigonon

ha ha ha ha ha hey give Julio some credit. He's only helping out a friend. If Julio is asking where he can take his friend it's cause he doesn't want to tell his friend where he frequents to get chicks.

ON A SERIOUS TIP:

Either way Julio instead of looking for a chick for your friend just go out with him and have him realize there is life after a relationship. Trying to forget a meaningful relationship with a meaningless encounter is not the way to go. You'll probably drive him into deeper depression after he realizes he HAD a great girl.

I'm sure you just reminded his friend of that, shit it brought tears to my eyes :P!!!!!

Oye Loquilla, how the hell are ya........you coming out this weekend????

Dale que tu puedes,lol!!!!

Yeah, I wanna meet you... ;D

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Clarisa

I'm sure you just reminded his friend of that, shit it brought tears to my eyes :P!!!!!

I would love to but can't. It's my weekend to be with my baby.

Guest LdySphynx

I would love to but can't. It's my weekend to be with my baby.

Yep, and there is nothing more important that that ;)!!!

Guest RCordeschi

What can i said.....Not everyone could afford a BMW these days ::)

I feel your pain... :'( :'( :'(

Julio is always making fun of my ride.

DSCN0709.JPG

LMAO! You can take me on a ride anytime you want on these wheels ;)

I'll be by to pic you up, like at 9ish...LOL!!!!!!!!

Guest RCordeschi

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude if you aren't kidding' date=' I'm sorry for laughing at you. Too funny, credit?!?!?!?!

[/quote']

No I'm not kidding..... It's called credit and and it's widely overused in this country. It can make even those with a moderate income look wealthy ....um i mean I mean rich.... There is a difference. Also it is the reason why most Americans are drowning themselves in debt. If you're smart and witty you would be laughing at what I said and not AT ME. And just in case you were trying to be a wiseguy, I'm sorry for laughing AT YOU for not being able to understand such a SIMPLE statement. ;)

I totally agree with you. A lot of these people out there think they are "BALL'N" when they are chin high in debt. Best part is there are a lot of people out there that are very materialistic and try to pretend that they are something that they aren't and the girls fall for it. Then us poor "NICE" guys get screwed in the arse.

BTW: I'm planning on having Oscar G play at my party and we are going to use the trunk and wing of the car as the dj booth everyone is invited...LOL!!!!!!!!!

Guest RCordeschi

DSCN0709.JPG

u fools making fun of my mAdD TytE CrAzee FrESh RiDe y0! ....i gotz Gucci all up in that bitch, 18 tv's and a 42"plasma.....also a projector, diamond gauges, the works...35" wheels...ain't nobody got that...lol

hahaha...

Don't forget the SPINNERS ;D ;D ;D ;) ;)

Guest DrFired

DSCN0709.JPG

u fools making fun of my mAdD TytE CrAzee FrESh RiDe y0! ....i gotz Gucci all up in that bitch, 18 tv's and a 42"plasma.....also a projector, diamond gauges, the works...35" wheels...ain't nobody got that...lol

hahaha...

Don't forget the SPINNERS ;D ;D ;D ;) ;)

I got my hub cap Spinners on my Geo Metro...yeah that's right..i'm pimping 8)