Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey Junkies

Guest bcnjunkie

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

My good friend is flying in on Friday, gonna be a crazy weekend!!!

Is there anything special particularly going on at Amika besides the reg good Sun party?

Guest bcnjunkie
Is there anything special particularly going on at Amika besides the reg good Sun party?

there sure is, just can't advertise it and I'm not allowed to say :-X but since you guys grew on me, I figured I'll give you the headz-up ... trust me GO !!!!

Guest trancelator

there sure is, just can't advertise it and I'm not allowed to say :-X but since you guys grew on me, I figured I'll give you the headz-up ... trust me GO !!!!

Another Tenaglia performance perhaps?? Hmmmm...

Guest JMT

was there ever an eyewitness confirmation that he spun after all that balleyhoo over will he spin/wont he spin/his website doesnt say it... etc?

Guest ddg

was there ever an eyewitness confirmation that he spun after all that balleyhoo over will he spin/wont he spin/his website doesnt say it... etc?

he spun...ramirez went...said it wasnt all that...

Guest bcnjunkie

I was there and he was all that ! .... he was very good... now as for Sunday junkies... GO !!! ... I wouldn't steer you in the wrong direction ;) I have seen what you guys like (well for the exception of the musically challenged like Koky)