• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DrFired

LOL....i gotta said...that show is getting better by every season....LOL

can't wait to see how this threat is going to be..... ;D

Guest vaughan

OMG!!! If any of you ladies get a chance to watch the new season of the SURREAL LIFE please do so. Christopher Knight (Peter Brady) is on this season and the man is smokin HOT AND he is such a nice guy to boot!!! He is so caring, family oriented, and did I mention he has HUGE arms!!! I think Im in love!!! :-*

::)

http://www.cknow.net/ckhomepblu.html

Here ya go C... you can handle it from here

Age is just a number unless you act too young or too old (and of course that is all relative to who you are and what you like). Of course looks are the first thing you notice and Chris (I feel we are on first name terms now, lol) has an incredible body (make sure you watch an episode before you judge) and he has very strong features. And do I even have to mention the size of his arms?!?! Growl! All that being said, his personality tops it all off (as far as I have seen on the show, of course I dont know him and all this could change). He SEEMS like a very family oriented, caring, kind and gentle person...which are all things I need/want in a man.

So yeah, I know its just a guy that I dont even know on TV, but a girl can dream cant she. Plus whats teh use of living if you cant dream. Anyone who knows me knows where my heart really is.

Guest Davenavarro10

Ha. And you called me a stalker. This is a guy

you've never even met. The Surreal Life usually

casts has beens. Lame, just lame.

Guest web_norah

being a stalker is one thing (that's obsessive behavior)

and having a *crush* on someone is another VERY different thing (i have crushes with lots of people but that doesnt mean i go out and follow them around, psycho style)

Guest RCordeschi

Ok, this show rocks. First night was hilarious.

Look, I'm not gay or anything like that before I get some dumb ass remark (nothing wrong with being gay).

In CrzyC's defense, dude I hope I have half the body that he has at his age. Your either blind or in denial if you think that the brother isn't in shape.

Now, for my Surreal love, what about Adrianne and Jane? WOW!!!!!!!!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Jane is so hot for her age and Adrianne is just smokin and I would kill to eat my fav off of her body any day.

Guest mikepayne

He SEEMS like a very family oriented, caring, kind and gentle person...which are all things I need/want in a man.

Don't forget huge arms. ;D

Guest mikepayne

He SEEMS like a very family oriented, caring, kind and gentle person...which are all things I need/want in a man.

Don't forget huge arms. ;D

My man doesnt have to have big arms, just loving ones. ;)

Oh come on, you know your man has to supply you with some tickets... TO THE GUN SHOW. *flex*