Bradley Rose invites you to...

LOUNGE WHORE SESSIONS

Sunday January 16th >>

He's back....

DJ KEOKI

This and Every Sunday Thereafter

OPEN BAR 1am-2am

COMPLIMENTARY ADMISSION ON THE BRADLEY ROSE GUESTLIST

The Bradley Rose guestlist is at QUO every Thursday & Sunday. If you would like to be placed on the Bradley Rose guest list, please email bradleyrose001@yahoo.com before 9pm the night of the event.

Table Reservations: Bradleyrose001@yahoo.com

QUO

511 West 28th Street between 10th & 11th Ave NYC

doors open 10pm - 4am

for more info visit: http://bradleyrose.net

QUO_0116_m.jpg

Are you looking for a large loft apartment, in Williamsburg, near the "L", with no broker fee, at a good price? I have many units available right now.

email bradleyrose001@yahoo.com for more info

;D :Dthis party should be cool....amanda lepore, kenny kenny and some other fun people are throwing it. Anyone who wants comps email me and i'll share an invitation. I will prob stop by this event, maybe, dunno tho....plan to be at maritime then maybe quo then APT 4-sure. sunday should be a big nite! 8)

Some leftovers from this party showed up at APT early monday morning...most said the party was decent, not packed, and keoki didnt show up for the gig.

Sunday was fun, though Hiro was packed, tho that is definitely the best place to be on Sunday. Most everyone ended up at APT, where I spent most of the evening in the back room or downstairs listening to bantering trannies and the likes. All in all, the evening was pretty good..

Guest bradley_rose

Keoki did not show... but this was one of the best parties I've been to in a while. A true party is great regardless of who is DJ'ing. This past Sunday @ QUO is testament to this.

Some leftovers from this party showed up at APT early monday morning...most said the party was decent, not packed, and keoki didnt show up for the gig.

Sunday was fun, though Hiro was packed, tho that is definitely the best place to be on Sunday. Most everyone ended up at APT, where I spent most of the evening in the back room or downstairs listening to bantering trannies and the likes. All in all, the evening was pretty good..

Keoki did not show... but this was one of the best parties I've been to in a while. A true party is great regardless of who is DJ'ing. This past Sunday @ QUO is testament to this.

I definitely agree, and i didnt intend to give off a negative impression...especially since i wasnt there.

and bradley, i went to your website and you look very familiar to me im wondering if ive seen you out and about. :-X

Guest web_norah

gotta love Keoki's messiness (though it is NOT cool being a no-show)...even if i tried i couldnt have been out, tis was so cold Sunday.... :'(

Guest agent99

Usually I can't go out sundays :'( but had Monday off and though quo is not a favorite venue, I had alot of fun at this party...open bar didn't hurt! I'm looking forward to actually making it to hiro on a sunday.