Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Amazing Places to Vacation in the Contiguous 48 States

LESjunkie

Guest LdySphynx

If not Las Vegas believe it or not can be very romantic, there's more to Vegas than Gambling and Partying!!!

Cool beans. Mrs. Guyman and I will be in Vegas next week. Please feel free to post or PM any suggestions.

if you like filet and lobster make a reservation at the Palms at Caesar's. its a landmark and delicious.

Thats a great idea.... It never occured to me that we have to eat food. LOL

Did ya get my PM???

Guest swirlundergrounder

i want to go to san fransisco. heard its beautiful

also NYC

SAN FRANSISCO!!!! It's freakin beautiful and romantic and 2 gay lovers would fit right in there. San Fran was like my second home next to Seattle. If it wasn't so expensive to live there I would have moved there instead of Miami. If you choose to go there PM me and I'll tell you all the good spots to go to.....You'll love San Fran and if you've never been there you must go!!! The city is mystical and there's no site like the fog from the Pacific rolling off the Golden Gate bridge!!!! And you have to go Club at the 'End UP' best party on the West Coast. You guys will love the friday night there called 'Fag Fridays' and 'T-Dance' on Sunday afternoons with David Harness!!!!

SAN FRANSISCO!!!!!!!!! I cryed when I left there after the first time I visited there.....Not a day go's by that I don't think about that place. It's been 2 years since I last went and played there!!!!

Guest guyman1966

If not Las Vegas believe it or not can be very romantic, there's more to Vegas than Gambling and Partying!!!

Cool beans. Mrs. Guyman and I will be in Vegas next week. Please feel free to post or PM any suggestions.

if you like filet and lobster make a reservation at the Palms at Caesar's. its a landmark and delicious.

Did ya get my PM???

:) Yes! Thank U

Guest MELI2444

Did ya get my PM???

Damn, your always traveling. Mrs. Guyman is a lucky lady. ;)

Guest guyman1966

Did ya get my PM???

Hey Meli - one of these days she might be on the rag when we are scheduled to travel. I'll leave her ass home and bring you instead! How's that sound? ;) ;D

Guest MELI2444

Did ya get my PM???

Hey Meli - one of these days she might be on the rag when we are scheduled to travel. I'll leave her ass home and bring you instead! How's that sound? ;) ;D

Call me! ;D

Guest MELI2444

I hope she doesn't read the boards! She'll kick my ass the next time she see's me! lmao

Btw, has she been wearing that tiny skirt? :)

Guest guyman1966

I hope she doesn't read the boards! She'll kick my ass the next time she see's me! lmao

LOL - You are very safe. She never reads the boards.

And, we do owe you big time for that skirt. All you have to do is tell me when you want to go shopping.

Guest MELI2444

And, we do owe you big time for that skirt. All you have to do is tell me when you want to go shopping.

I'm ready. I'll take her to my store. lol It's cheap too.....When are we all hanging out? I haven't seen you guys in probably a year.

Guest guyman1966

I'm ready. I'll take her to my store. lol It's cheap too.....When are we all hanging out? I haven't seen you guys in probably a year.

All I can see right now is LA/Vegas. When we get back we'll plan something.

Guest MELI2444

All I can see right now is LA/Vegas. When we get back we'll plan something.

I know Mrs. Guyman doesn't like Space. We'll do Crobar or Amika.

Guest ddg

check out the stratosphere for sure..just for the scenery...

also the bellagio buffet ;) ;)

• 4 weeks later...

I wanted to resurrect this post.

As it turns out, I sold the contiguous 48 states ticket. Now I have cash, and also an award ticket anywhere in the world. I can put the cash sold from the contiguous 48 states award ticket towards a companion ticket that will complement my 'anywhere in the world' ticket. make sense?

I would like to travel somewhere very warm and exotic and tropical in march...Caribbean or Hawaii is what I';m thinking...

But for the Caribbean, I would want something truly amazing, not just PR or DR or something so close-by...does anyone have any specific suggestions of islands in the Caribbean that offer tranquility, open-mindedness, and beautiful environment.....again, we arent looking for party as much as relaxing and seeing some beautiful coasts and stuff like that...

I'm amazed that some of you conservatives know some pretty hot gay spots... Guyman in particular... even down to the Bed and Breakfast thing... hehe. ;D Wow just shows you can't label a conservative.

If I am forced to label myself, I'm a Liberal-Republican.

Pro Choice

Pro Gay Unions

Pro Civil Rights

Pro Womens Rights

Anti EuroTrash

dude you mention eurotrash in all ure posts... whats the deal? did u get analy penetrated when u went overseas? or are you just an asshole?