Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: DaveNavarro

Guest slamminshaun

Guest slamminshaun

When are you going to post a thread complaining about $8 drinks? Long lines at the bathroom? Money-grubbin girls? Dress code restrictions? DJ's that don't take requests?

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest coach

DUDE! Where the fuck you finding EIGHT dollar drinks!?!!?!? Man, I gotta get me some of that shiat! I been paying WAY too much!

Guest Davenavarro10

I agree the drinks are way too expensive. The lines at the bathroom usually only affect women. I don't care about requesting songs from the dj because I don't know anything about dance music. And yes some of the women that go out to these clubs only care about money, but that's Miami in general. I ususally just go out to support my cousins. They put me on the list so I don't have to spend money on a cover. So the money that I would've spent on a cover I spend on drinks. And at least I know that my money is going to a good place (my cousins).

Guest Davenavarro10

My favorite type of music is rock n roll. I don't know anything about EDM. The only electronic musician that I really like is Tricky. I have been to his concerts and bought his records. Basically if it's good music (I don't care if it's techno, rock, rap, or country) I'll listen to it.

Guest Davenavarro10

Hey Carisa call me a moron if you will, you're entitled to your opinion. But do you even know what it is that was being discussed in this thread? I bet I could start a thread about how we should donate money to the Tsunami victims, and you'll probably go and call me a moron again or an idiot. You should get to know someone before you pass judgment. I for one think Saleen says some pretty narrow-minded racist things, but I wouldn't pass judgement on the guy because I've never met him. Open your mind.

Guest lulamishka

Hey Carisa call me a moron if you will, you're entitled to your opinion. But do you even know what it is that was being discussed in this thread? I bet I could start a thread about how we should donate money to the Tsunami victims, and you'll probably go and call me a moron again or an idiot. You should get to know someone before you pass judgment. I for one think Saleen says some pretty narrow-minded racist things, but I wouldn't pass judgement on the guy because I've never met him. Open your mind.

What was being "discussed" in this thread was Shaun mocking you and you missing his sarcasm. ::)

Carisa was actually right on topic.

Guest r3nz0

It seems you have gotten off on the wrong foot with lots of people on this board.

No worries, though. Here are two easy steps to change all that:

1) Get facial plastic surgery to change the way you look. That way, people will think you're someone completely different when they meet you. By the way, your new name would be Boris.

2) Get another CJ screenname. Once you do, come up with good threads and no one will ever know that it's you.

Don't ever say I wasn't there for you. Cheers, mate. ;D

Guest rollyp66

It seems you have gotten off on the wrong foot with lots of people on this board.

No worries, though. Here are two easy steps to change all that:

1) Get facial plastic surgery to change the way you look. That way, people will think you're someone completely different when they meet you. By the way, your new name would be Boris.

2) Get another CJ screenname. Once you do, come up with good threads and no one will ever know that it's you.

Don't ever say I wasn't there for you. Cheers, mate. ;D

Post of the DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest slamminshaun

My favorite type of music is rock n roll. I don't know anything about EDM. The only electronic musician that I really like is Tricky. I have been to his concerts and bought his records. Basically if it's good music (I don't care if it's techno, rock, rap, or country) I'll listen to it.

If that's the case, then my bad. I didn't realize you were an EDM virgin. We have plenty of CJ's that can help deflower you. I think we should stop throwing insults at Dave and realize what he has is a curable illness called EDM-osis. Just simply means he doesn't understand our culture, but by him posting on CJ he shows potential through his curiosity. Granted, those that are not versed in our art say ignorant things, but let us realize this is not Dave's fault.

Dave, you have come to the right place. Cool Junkie is the only vaccine you need. Read the posts, post some of your own, and in time you will be cured. Peace bro.

Guest Davenavarro10

Thanks Shaun. But like I said, edm is not my cup of tea. I will admit that I do not know much about electronic music at all. But I bet that some of you guys don't know very much about rock n roll either, except for maybe what gets played on 94.9 Zeta. The only dance music I ever hear is on 93.1 and I know that all of you would agree with me that for the most part they play mainstream crap.

Guest Davenavarro10

Renzo thanks for the advice, but it's not necessary. For one thing nobody knows what I look like, and even if I did change my name people would still probably know it was me from my posts. The funny thing is that I don't claim to know anything about EDM, I admit that I don't. But some of my posts have been about topics that affect clubgoers. I don't see how any of the Junkies would object to either re-entry, no or lower cover charges, or having people who aren't jerks working the velvet rope. I'm not saying that cover charges should go up, and there should be no re-entry whatsoever. I try to talk about topics that will benefit the clubgoer not hurt them.

Oh dear, STALKER BOY, here we go again...

Yes, Dave I do know what was being discussed as I read the thread before I posted. I think the real question is did YOU understand the topic.

As for passing judgement, I base my opinions on the image that you portray on this board and via PMs and IMs. Since you cant seem to grasp the concept of why in the world I would call you moron I will recap for you...

1) After meeting my best friend (Lulamishka) for 5 minutes at Cafeteria you proceed to post threads about her on a public messageboard instead of contacting her directly...MORON.

2) After my own personal IM conversations with you and your IM conversations with Lulamishka (which we share) and having us both tell you directly in no uncertain terms not to contact us again, you still do...MORON.

3) You dont like EDM yet you post here...MORON.

4) You dont like to pay cover, hate the door guys, and think all cllubs should have re-entry. Do you have any idea of the BUSINESS of music and the clubbing industry? I think not....MORON.

5) You have no concept of the fact that you have pissed off many people on this board with you 60 or so posts, and this thread inparticular was sarcastic...MORON.

Based on these 5 facts alone, yes I do consider you a moron. Maybe if I meet you in person that opinion would change, but honestly I have no desire to ever meet you.

One thing that we do agree on is that Saleen can be very harsh, racist and closed-minded. I have personally called him a stunad, moron, asshole both on the boards and directly to his face. The one thing that you will also be sure to get from me is the truth and EXACTLY how I feel. I dont hold back, I dont pull punches. So get used to it.

Also, I find it very interesting that your "cousins" (Biz and Karin) are very classy and respected in the Miami nightlife industry and yet everything that they do (throw parties, bring in DJs, guestlists, etc) you seem to disagree with but yet you still dont have to pay cover. Tell me again, how are you guys "related"?

Guest Cosmigonon

Yes, Dave I do know what was being discussed as I read the thread before I posted. I think the real question is did YOU understand the topic.

As for passing judgement, I base my opinions on the image that you portray on this board and via PMs and IMs. Since you cant seem to grasp the concept of why in the world I would call you moron I will recap for you...

1) After meeting my best friend (Lulamishka) for 5 minutes at Cafeteria you proceed to post threads about her on a public messageboard instead of contacting her directly...MORON.

2) After my own personal IM conversations with you and your IM conversations with Lulamishka (which we share) and having us both tell you directly in no uncertain terms not to contact us again, you still do...MORON.

4) You dont like to pay cover, hate the door guys, and think all cllubs should have re-entry. Do you have any idea of the BUSINESS of music and the clubbing industry? I think not....MORON.

5) You have no concept of the fact that you have pissed off many people on this board with you 60 or so posts, and this thread inparticular was sarcastic...MORON.

Based on these 5 facts alone, yes I do consider you a moron. Maybe if I meet you in person that opinion would change, but honestly I have no desire to ever meet you.

One thing that we do agree on is that Saleen can be very harsh, racist and closed-minded. I have personally called him a stunad, moron, asshole both on the boards and directly to his face. The one thing that you will also be sure to get from me is the truth and EXACTLY how I feel. I dont hold back, I dont pull punches. So get used to it.

Also, I find it very interesting that your "cousins" (Biz and Karin) are very classy and respected in the Miami nightlife industry and yet everything that they do (throw parties, bring in DJs, guestlists, etc) you seem to disagree with but yet you still dont have to pay cover. Tell me again, how are you guys "related"?

CrzyC will you marry me? ;D

Guest rollyp66

I take my previous post back.... This is the POST OF THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!! Ms. C you just made me laugh so hard... I fell out of the chair!

Guest Davenavarro10

O.K. first of all you calling me a stalker that's real funny. How old are you? All I ever said was that your friend was good looking, but that's stating the obvious, even Stevie Wonder could see that. You don't know me, and the funny thing is the few times that I spoke to you on-line you seemed sweet, and kept asking me who I was. What was that all about? And I've never said anything negative about my cousins or there parties. As a matter of fact the only places I ever go to are their parties because when I spend my money I know it's going to a good place. Not some rich asshole who owns a club and could care less about the patrons. I need to make a trip to the store? My game's not working? Lame Carisa. So I guess I know nothing about nightlife, you're the expert, right? Having something like re-entry is a good idea, and like Saleen said if Nocturnal has re-entry that will only make things better. It will create competition, which usually means lower prices and better deals for the consumer.

Guest DrFired

What a woman! WOW you rock Carisa! ;D