Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: DaveNavarro

Guest slamminshaun

Kennyman learn how to spell first of all. And you're calling me a loser even though you're the one who is up at 4 in the morning reading and posting on the forums. Pathetic.

Ever since I turned 21 years old, 7 years ago ... I haven't been able to recover my childhood bed time schedule of 11 pm to 6 am, my hedonistic lifestyle prohibits it and my friends would be very dissapointed if i am not at a bar to pick up the bar tab... I am going for the record davenavarro... I am going for the gold.....and I only post or read when there is something really cool or morbidly depraved going on (my 70 post or so in a year proves it) and we know you are not cool so there you go man..... you are like a human pinata and ..I am just here to pick up the candy after those girls open your fractured nonexistent ego into the joke of the day. Have a nice 2005. Ohh and I don't think they want you at their bbq hahahahahahaha... you do not have to reply I know you are busy answering the other people that do not like you. Hahahahaha u suck

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DrFired

Kennyman learn how to spell first of all. And you're calling me a loser even though you're the one who is up at 4 in the morning reading and posting on the forums. Pathetic.

Ever since I turned 21 years old, 7 years ago ... I haven't been able to recover my childhood bed time schedule of 11 pm to 6 am, my hedonistic lifestyle prohibits it and my friends would be very dissapointed if i am not at a bar to pick up the bar tab... I am going for the record davenavarro... I am going for the gold.....and I only post or read when there is something really cool or morbidly depraved going on (my 70 post or so in a year proves it) and we know you are not cool so there you go man..... you are like a human pinata and ..I am just here to pick up the candy after those girls open your fractured nonexistent ego into the joke of the day. Have a nice 2005. Ohh and I don't think they want you at their bbq hahahahahahaha... you do not have to reply I know you are busy answering the other people that do not like you. Hahahahaha u suck

OWNED!!!!

Guest lulamishka

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!! oh man....i'm crying....LOL!! :D

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!! oh man....i'm crying....LOL!! :D

dont cry .. everything will be just fine :'(

I dont know you, so i wont post anything bad...but i do agree w/ everyone else and i know both michelle and carisa personally. If someone tells you to back off, dont be a child...you're never gonna get that candy...no means no. Why keep trying in means of private messaging her friends and so forth, it will get you no where. If you know the girl is not feeling you, the best answer would be to move on. If you are smart like you say u are, than u wouldn't be repeating yourself over and over again trying to prove a non-existing point.

Guest ILLMATIC

MK3_Fatality_Fake_G_10.jpg

[move]FINISH HIM!!! :P

[/move]

I don't post much but this is some funny S@#T!

You picked the wrong chicks to Fuck with.

ONE LOVE!

Guest ddg

MK3_Fatality_Fake_G_10.jpg

[move]FINISH HIM!!! :P

[/move]

I don't post much but this is some funny S@#T!

You picked the wrong chicks to Fuck with.

ONE LOVE!

LMAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOO

flawless victory for the girls!!!!

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

OMG it just took me 15 minutes to get through all of that lol.

My few comments are:

1)Lula-sorry this guy is such a wacko..im sure he is not good looking either cause then it might have been flattering lol. .

2)CRzyC-good move putting him in his place.

3)My opinion- Sometimes men just do not get it...but honestly i think in this case Navarro is purely looking for reactions and feeds off of the attention. It is really sad that he has so much time on his hands and has to lie about his family members. I too have NO CLUE why he would bothert posting in a forum like this if he has no interest in the music..it's not only moronic its a bit scary. Maybe in person he is a sweetheart but just showing the psycho behavior from Michelle..i would warn all to stay away lol. However, i think that being two beautiful and strong women you guys don't need to waste your energy sending the im conversations to one another. Honestly i just think it is rather immature..i mean i know in this case it is different and actually came in handy to prove how nutty he is.. but i hope you guys dont do this with everyone you chat with. (I would hate to think that if i had an im convo with someone it was getting cut & pasted and saved..which it may be done more frequently..maybe i'm naiive lol)

Anyhow..thanks for the soap opera it was better than TV!!! I really wanna try and make it out to this CJ party so i can finally get to know some of you on a better level :).

Guest lulamishka

My few comments are:

1)Lula-sorry this guy is such a wacko..im sure he is not good looking either cause then it might have been flattering lol. .

3)My opinion- Sometimes men just do not get it...but honestly i think in this case Navarro is purely looking for reactions and feeds off of the attention. It is really sad that he has so much time on his hands and has to lie about his family members. I too have NO CLUE why he would bothert posting in a forum like this if he has no interest in the music..it's not only moronic its a bit scary. Maybe in person he is a sweetheart but just showing the psycho behavior from Michelle..i would warn all to stay away lol. However, i think that being two beautiful and strong women you guys don't need to waste your energy sending the im conversations to one another. Honestly i just think it is rather immature..i mean i know in this case it is different and actually came in handy to prove how nutty he is.. but i hope you guys dont do this with everyone you chat with. (I would hate to think that if i had an im convo with someone it was getting cut & pasted and saved..which it may be done more frequently..maybe i'm naiive lol)

Anyhow..thanks for the soap opera it was better than TV!!! I really wanna try and make it out to this CJ party so i can finally get to know some of you on a better level :).

Yea, I hear what you're saying Sasha. I don't normally share IM conversations...BUT seeing this guys' thread about ME after meeting me at Cafeteria once (in which he recognized me from the CJ forums and galleries) and having his first IMs to me be something to the effect of "I posted about you on Cooljunkie today. I think you're very pretty". THAT didn't sit well with me and I thought it best to save these conversations IN CASE.

I know you all got yourselves a good laugh with this, as did I when this thread came about. But make no mistake, my CONCERN, WORRY, NERVOUSNESS whathaveyou and thoughts that he just may be a stalker WERE and ARE real. I'm honestly just not as worried anymore since my conerns are no longer just being shared with Carisa and my other close friends.

Guest Satan

oh my god........and i thought i could resist posting on this thread!

in all my 666 years i have never ever seen a fucking slamming like you just got davenavarro. this thread has been the WWF of words to you buddy.

seriously, i've had to stop working cause i fell off my chair twice reading all this. Yet somehow you want to persist. THAT IS FUNNY SHIT. im printing this thread out to frame it and give to carissa for her "birthday"

lay off ILMP and Crazy C is all i can tell you, ya been served and you need to go get yaself a nintendo.

i cant wait to see karin....dammit i think im gonna go to cafe just to talk with " the cousins" tonight ;D

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

My few comments are:

Yea, I hear what you're saying Sasha. I don't normally share IM conversations...BUT seeing this guys' thread about ME after meeting me at Cafeteria once (in which he recognized me from the CJ forums and galleries) and having his first IMs to me be something to the effect of "I posted about you on Cooljunkie today. I think you're very pretty". THAT didn't sit well with me and I thought it best to save these conversations IN CASE.

I know you all got yourselves a good laugh with this, as did I when this thread came about. But make no mistake, my CONCERN, WORRY, NERVOUSNESS whathaveyou and thoughts that he just may be a stalker WERE and ARE real. I'm honestly just not as worried anymore since my conerns are no longer just being shared with Carisa and my other close friends.

We all got your back against this looneytune lol.

Guest Electric Eel

In a case like this I would definitely see why the conversations were shared. Especially since Lula and C are such good friends. If I was in that situation I would definitely share it with my close friends. Its not like its a typical everyday conversation, this was getting a bit creepy. Better safe then sorry.

Guest lulamishka

in all my 666 years i have never ever seen a fucking slamming like you just got davenavarro. this thread has been the WWF of words to you buddy.

seriously, i've had to stop working cause i fell off my chair twice reading all this. Yet somehow you want to persist. THAT IS FUNNY SHIT. im printing this thread out to frame it and give to carissa for her "birthday"

lay off ILMP and Crazy C is all i can tell you, ya been served and you need to go get yaself a nintendo.

i cant wait to see karin....dammit i think im gonna go to cafe just to talk with " the cousins" tonight ;D

LOL! I <3 you Satan. ;D

LMAO!!!!

Guest DrFired

Yeah this whole thread's a good laugh and all, but being stalked or harrased really isn't.

Not fun at all.

I guess this thread is not going to die huh...fine by me ;D