Must be a Cuban ;D

Guest LdySphynx

Im sorry, I'm late... just checking in.. ;D

::) ::)

always late.

hey im staying true to my culture,

being late is part of it ;)

Must be a Cuban ;D

Hey now we're not all like that, i'm very punctual.....too damn punctual if you ask me!!!

I HATE BEING LATE FOR ANYTHING, and also I HATE HAVING TO WAIT i'm very anal about it VERY!!!!!!!

Guest Satan

always late.

Must be a Cuban ;D

Hey now we're not all like that, i'm very punctual.....too damn punctual if you ask me!!!

I HATE BEING LATE FOR ANYTHING, and also I HATE HAVING TO WAIT i'm very anal about it VERY!!!!!!!

being half cuban and half puerto rican i tend to be late and i like to pick locks and spraypaint.

Guest Cosmigonon

always late.

Must be a Cuban ;D

being half cuban and half puerto rican i tend to be late and i like to pick locks and spraypaint.

LOL!

btw, nice seeing ya on sunday Bro!! 8)

Guest DrFired

always late.

Must be a Cuban ;D

I know not all Cuban are like that ;D

Damn, this guy has some serious issues. Sounds like a scene from SCREAM or something. You played yourself homeboy. For you to piss off Carisa and Michelle, you must seriously be a weirdo. I would hate to see this guy on a pill. LOL. These 2 are some of the coolest, laid back girls I have ever hung with. I really don't know what to say. Don't even bother going to any CJ events because you will be laughed at. Heck, they'll probably call the cops on you. What's next, you're going to start harassing guys? I try to be rational, fair and impartial in my judgement of others. But in this instance I just don't get it. I think for the first time I can actually say that there is somebody more retarded than Saleen on this board. Sorry to say this but you're a moron.

Damn' date=' this guy has some serious issues. Sounds like a scene from SCREAM or something. You played yourself homeboy. For you to piss off Carisa and Michelle, you must seriously be a weirdo. I would hate to see this guy on a pill. LOL. These 2 are some of the coolest, laid back girls I have ever hung with. I really don't know what to say. Don't even bother going to any CJ events because you will be laughed at. Heck, they'll probably call the cops on you. What's next, you're going to start harassing guys? I try to be rational, fair and impartial in my judgement of others. But in this instance I just don't get it. I think for the first time I can actually say that there is somebody more retarded than Saleen on this board. Sorry to say this but you're a moron.

[/quote']

he'll see "YOU" at the bbq :-\

Damn, this guy has some serious issues. Sounds like a scene from SCREAM or something. You played yourself homeboy. For you to piss off Carisa and Michelle, you must seriously be a weirdo. I would hate to see this guy on a pill. LOL. These 2 are some of the coolest, laid back girls I have ever hung with. I really don't know what to say. Don't even bother going to any CJ events because you will be laughed at. Heck, they'll probably call the cops on you. What's next, you're going to start harassing guys? I try to be rational, fair and impartial in my judgement of others. But in this instance I just don't get it. I think for the first time I can actually say that there is somebody more retarded than Saleen on this board. Sorry to say this but you're a moron.

he'll see "YOU" at the bbq :-\

The guy is a creep.....ONE, TWO DAVE NAVARRO'S coming for you............THREE , FOUR better lock you door..... LOL. Watch out for this guy. :-\

Guest SpaceTsunami

At first I was laughing at this thread, then I saw who the real pathetic people were. You jerks are laughing your butts off at this poor guy who just doesn't have any game. At the same time you make fun of him, you keep telling these girls how hot and cool they are and how they were right to run from this guy. What do you think you are? Do you think you are saving them and they are going to thank you by giving you more than the kiss on a cheek you could hope to get on one of your lame nights out hanging in the back of the club hoping you see somebody you know so you won't be standing alone. Most of you haven't even talked to these girls in person, and are hoping that you could walk up to them now after posting on this board and will have some reason to grow some balls and say a word to them. And you girls, I'm sorry Dave's game wasn't strong enough for you, and that by telling you you were pretty you got scared. Yea, the Post he did about you was kind of weird, but I bet if some guy you were into did the same thing, you would think it was romantic. So you don't like the guy being straightforward with you. Whats your idea of being courted? Two free drinks by some stranger who says he knows the owner of the club, and then back to his place for some crazy unprotected sex, that you for sure wouldn't be telling your friend the next day, unless of course you two were both getting a trio on,...which I'm sure you've done plenty of times. Well, summing it up, I hope it makes you all feel better to pick on someone who doesn't have your "impressive" skills and thought he could make friends on this board. May a wave wipe you away... ;)

Guest dnb_chick

At first I was laughing at this thread, then I saw who the real pathetic people were. You jerks are laughing your butts off at this poor guy who just doesn't have any game. At the same time you make fun of him, you keep telling these girls how hot and cool they are and how they were right to run from this guy. What do you think you are? Do you think you are saving them and they are going to thank you by giving you more than the kiss on a cheek you could hope to get on one of your lame nights out hanging in the back of the club hoping

you see somebody you know so you won't be standing alone.

Most of you haven't even talked to these girls in person, and are hoping that you could walk up to them now after posting on this board and will have some reason to grow some balls and say a word to them. And you girls, I'm sorry Dave's game wasn't strong enough for you, and that by telling you you were pretty you got scared. Yea, the Post he did about you was kind of weird, but I bet if some guy you were into did the same thing, you would think it was romantic. So you don't like the guy being straightforward with you. Whats your idea of being courted? Two free drinks by some stranger who says he knows the owner of the club, and then back to his place for some crazy unprotected sex, that you for sure wouldn't be telling your friend the next day, unless of course you two were both getting a trio on,...which I'm sure you've done plenty of times. Well, summing it up, I hope it makes you all feel better to pick on someone who doesn't have your "impressive" skills and thought he could make friends on this board. May a wave wipe you away... ;)

WTF? LOL

At first I was laughing at this thread, then I saw who the real pathetic people were. You jerks are laughing your butts off at this poor guy who just doesn't have any game. At the same time you make fun of him, you keep telling these girls how hot and cool they are and how they were right to run from this guy. What do you think you are? Do you think you are saving them and they are going to thank you by giving you more than the kiss on a cheek you could hope to get on one of your lame nights out hanging in the back of the club hoping you see somebody you know so you won't be standing alone. Most of you haven't even talked to these girls in person, and are hoping that you could walk up to them now after posting on this board and will have some reason to grow some balls and say a word to them. And you girls, I'm sorry Dave's game wasn't strong enough for you, and that by telling you you were pretty you got scared. Yea, the Post he did about you was kind of weird, but I bet if some guy you were into did the same thing, you would think it was romantic. So you don't like the guy being straightforward with you. Whats your idea of being courted? Two free drinks by some stranger who says he knows the owner of the club, and then back to his place for some crazy unprotected sex, that you for sure wouldn't be telling your friend the next day, unless of course you two were both getting a trio on,...which I'm sure you've done plenty of times. Well, summing it up, I hope it makes you all feel better to pick on someone who doesn't have your "impressive" skills and thought he could make friends on this board. May a wave wipe you away... ;)

Hey Dave, your other "cousin" just joined the board. ::)

PS There are only two people that I havent met on this entire thread (that would be you and the StalkerBoy). So please, before you start making idiotic accusations or running your mouth about people that YOU dont know please do us all a favor and shut the fuck up.

Thanks.

~The Management

Guest r3nz0
Two free drinks by some stranger who says he knows the owner of the club, and then back to his place for some crazy unprotected sex, that you for sure wouldn't be telling your friend the next day, unless of course you two were both getting a trio on,...which I'm sure you've done plenty of times.

Let that be the last time you disrespect her like that.

That is, if you know what's good for you.

Guest rollyp66

Most of us know each other, what makes you the expert on what goes on here? are you one of the people that just lurk around for months and finally get the courage to post? Anyway here is my welcome to the board for you

slap.gif

Guest DrFired

OMG another idiot in the making!!

Most of us knows each other here, I think I'll stop there.

Guest Satan

space tsunami huh? pretty original they way you sound just like davenavarro, aka jerome.

nobody would ever make this tsunami thing their first post without knowing the famous dave intimately. you are a dufus, and a cheesy stalker...or at minimum, the best friend of a demento cheesy poof. why dont you practice as a pickpocket or take up some kinda stalking classes at dade or bcc if they have em.

and you better get off daddy's laptop before he gets home!

get out a little...see if you cant get 2 drinks from a clubowner tonight and discuss that rear entry you've been wanting so bad. If you're lucky some bouncer can join in for a trio.

theres gotta be some other message boards left where they dont know you as head cheese yet arent there?

Guest lulamishka

You've gotta be kidding me.

Your first post is this?  Sounds to me like you joined Cooljunkie for the sole purpose of posting in this thread and only that.

I can tell you have barely been reading Cooljunkie because you go on to say most the people posting in here haven't met me. Au contraire, I HAVE met the majority of people that have posted in this thread, IN PERSON, with the exception of 10 people.

Do I *really* need to explain again why I was so concerned?

And for you to resort to basically calling me some whore, I say FUCK YOU! You can ask ANYBODY that knows me and they will tell you I am NOT some whore who, as you say...thinks my idea of being courted is by getting two free drinks by some stranger (which mind you I buy my OWN drinks most the time - I can take care of MYSELF) that says he knows the owner of the club, and then goes back to his place for some crazy unprotected sex, and yadda yadda yadda...

Its funny how you and Dave write the same way and how you have only been a Cooljunkie member for a couple days...

May a wave wipe YOU away.

Guest Satan
I bet I could start a thread about how we should donate money to the Tsunami victims, and you'll probably go and call me a moron again or an idiot.

1) moron

2) idiot

3) space tsunami