Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NFL Championship games

Guest JMT

Guest JMT

im going with New England and Philly.

yeah i know Pitt beat NE during the season, but they didnt have Corey Dillion and the Pats find a way to step it up in the playoffs. I think Big Ben will get rattled like he did against NY and they will be able to capitalize on the mistakes, unlike the Jets.

Philly will have The Freak spy Vick the whole game, and that will force him to pass, and he wont be able to win the game against that multiple pro-bowler secondary.

thus my pre-season prediction will come true, Pats vs. Iggles in the Super Bowl. (i think renzo had them too, someone dig up that thread.)

what say you?

Guest LeVeL

I'm going with Pittsburgh to win the AFC and for the Falcons to come out of the NFC.

Philadelphia is not really a good team and against a so-par Minnesota Defense....you can clearly tell their offense is not really that good.

Vicks is going to mandle the Eagle defense. The Falcons will eat up the Clock and the Running Game will Prevail. everytime its 3rd and 6...you will see Vicks Run for it. The Falcons will win 31- 17 over the Eagles. And once again the Eagles will lose the NFC championship game.

The Falcons have a way better Defense than Minnesota and they Have a way better Offense thats even better than the Eagles.

The Eagles Corners will finally be exposed and Vicks and the Falcons will be the new Representatives of the NFC.

Guest swirlundergrounder

I'd like the Steelers to win the whole damn thing.. but Pats defense will probably ruffle Bens feathers like they did to Peytons.. should be a tight game.

GO STEELERS.

NFC sucks. I don't care who wins. lol

I bet Atlanta takes the whole thing!!!!

Guest JMT

the Eagles were tied for 2nd in fewest points allowed. They allowed 260 compared to the Falcons 337.

the Eagles also scored 386, while the Falcons scored 340.

Guest swirlundergrounder

the Eagles were tied for 2nd in fewest points allowed. They allowed 260 compared to the Falcons 337.

the Eagles also scored 386, while the Falcons scored 340.

They Scored 386 with a healthy T.O...I hope Philly wins the Superbowl but I think Atlanta is playing with the least amount of pressure than any of the other 3 teams in the champ' series coming up this weekend...

Guest swirlundergrounder

BTW notice that there's no Saleen on this thread..His Jets place kicker had the laces in..LOL :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Guest trancelator

Jeramiah Trotter will have a monster game. Stats show the Eagles give up over 130 yds/game without him and 84 with him. Philly can put 8 in the box and dare Vick to win with his arm. He won't do it. Philly will get to the big game.

They'll probably play NE. Dillon was a reason I thought NE would beat Indy and like JMT said, he didn't play in their last game against Pitt. Whoever runs the ball better in that game will win.

Guest swirlundergrounder

I still can't believe that the Dolphins actually beat New England a few weeks ago.

There's a seperate thread for that somewhere a few pages in..lol

Guest LeVeL

Jeramiah Trotter will have a monster game. Stats show the Eagles give up over 130 yds/game without him and 84 with him. Philly can put 8 in the box and dare Vick to win with his arm. He won't do it. Philly will get to the big game.

If I was the Eagles I wouldn't test Vicks Arm...the man has a bullet of an arm. Even with 8 men on the box..sooner or later the playaction play will come into effect and the linebackers will have to guard the tight-end and well you have Warrick Dunn who can catch and run the ball.

Atlanta got too many weapons. They aren't playing Minnesota this week...Minnesota just had Moss. Atlanta has a better defense than Minnestota and a way better Offense. They will prove it on Sunday.

Anyways it isn't like the eagles offense is that dangerous anyway. besides Westbrook who else do they have...notyhing but a bunch of scared ass receivers who are scared to catch the ball over the middle.

Atlanta will expose them....

Guest maru37

Falcons and the Pats will win this weekend. HOPEFULLY the Steelers can come through, but if they could barely beat the Jets (my team) who have more holes than swiss cheese, no way they take down the defending champs.

The Falcons are hard. They KILL the Eagles like they were a pop warner squad.

Guest trancelator

If I was the Eagles I wouldn't test Vicks Arm...the man has a bullet of an arm. Even with 8 men on the box..sooner or later the playaction play will come into effect and the linebackers will have to guard the tight-end and well you have Warrick Dunn who can catch and run the ball.

Atlanta got too many weapons. They aren't playing Minnesota this week...Minnesota just had Moss. Atlanta has a better defense than Minnestota and a way better Offense. They will prove it on Sunday.

Anyways it isn't like the eagles offense is that dangerous anyway. besides Westbrook who else do they have...notyhing but a bunch of scared ass receivers who are scared to catch the ball over the middle.

Atlanta will expose them....

I don't really care who wins the game but Michael Vick and his 82 yds passing last week...SAD! If I'm Philly, with their superior cornerbacks, I would tell Vick to bring it.

Guest LeVeL

I don't really care who wins the game but Michael Vick and his 82 yds passing last week...SAD! If I'm Philly, with their superior cornerbacks, I would tell Vick to bring it.

you dont get it....do you.

its not about how many yards your offense has. Its about how good your defense is and about the Time of Possession.

This is where Atlanta dominates....they run down the clock everytime. they aren't really trying to score in 2 minutes. The wanna score in 8 to 10 minutes by the time they are finished with their drive, the Quarter is over.

The defense will be tired out...and the offensive line will run all over them. Dunn will start rushing and get his yardage, the playaction play will be used, and Vick will run on the Eagles Defense even with 8 men .

How you think the Falcons beat down on the St Louis rams last week...by running out the clock. And the Rams were a better team than Minnesota.

Guest JMT

they took care of vick easily in 2002, and they can do it again with the talent they added on defense.

the Rams had the 29th defense against the run, they couldnt stop a baby carriage from rolling through the line. they barely got into the playoffs.

the Freak will spy vick and contain him. yeah his arm is strong, but he doesnt read blitzes well and is not that accurate.

the final philly-minny score was not an indicator of the game, it was never a contest, philly left at least 14 points on the field.

Guest trancelator

I don't really care who wins the game but Michael Vick and his 82 yds passing last week...SAD! If I'm Philly' date=' with their superior cornerbacks, I would tell Vick to bring it.

[/quote']

you dont get it....do you.

its not about how many yards your offense has. Its about how good your defense is and about the Time of Possession.

This is where Atlanta dominates....they run down the clock everytime. they aren't really trying to score in 2 minutes. The wanna score in 8 to 10 minutes by the time they are finished with their drive, the Quarter is over.

The defense will be tired out...and the offensive line will run all over them. Dunn will start rushing and get his yardage, the playaction play will be used, and Vick will run on the Eagles Defense even with 8 men .

How you think the Falcons beat down on the St Louis rams last week...by running out the clock. And the Rams were a better team than Minnesota.

I think you're the one that doesn't get it. I told you I don't giver a flying fuck who wins the game. I'm merely giving you the stats. And you don't tranlate what happens one week to the next. If that were true, St. Louis would have romped on Atlanta with the three consecutive wins they had and Atlanta struggling.

Guest LeVeL

they took care of vick easily in 2002, and they can do it again with the talent they added on defense.

the Rams had the 29th defense against the run, they couldnt stop a baby carriage from rolling through the line. they barely got into the playoffs.

the Freak will spy vick and contain him. yeah his arm is strong, but he doesnt read blitzes well and is not that accurate.

But yet the Rams were the most dangerous Team in the Playoffs too...because eventhough they were ranked 29th in Rushing Defense at the end of the year they steeped it up a notch with a winning streak.

But anyways besides the Freak who else does the agles have on their D-Line...Hugh Douglas who is washed out.

Trotter is good but containable. besides that the Eagles D is not that good. And Guess what the Eagles offense is not that good either. And not having T.O. doesn't help them one bit.

The Eagles are lucky they got as many wins as they did over the year on a weak Eastern Division.

Guest JMT

they took care of vick easily in 2002' date=' and they can do it again with the talent they added on defense.

[/quote']

But yet the Rams were the most dangerous Team in the Playoffs too...because eventhough they were ranked 29th in Rushing Defense at the end of the year they steeped it up a notch with a winning streak.

But anyways besides the Freak who else does the agles have on their D-Line...Hugh Douglas who is washed out.

Trotter is good but containable. besides that the Eagles D is not that good. And Guess what the Eagles offense is not that good either. And not having T.O. doesn't help them one bit.

The Eagles are lucky they got as many wins as they did over the year on a weak Eastern Division.

the rams barely beat a mediocre seattle team.

the freak proved in tennessee that he can contain vick. they have 3 pro-bowlers in the secondary. and trotter is no scrub.

TO made them virtually unstoppable, at least in the NFC. without him they are just really good instead. they were never a one-man team so they can still score.

the eagles were tied for 2nd in fewest points allowed, thats defense any way you slice it.

i dont really care who wins either, i just call it like it see it. anything is possible.....

Guest ddg

I said what i said...time for Gametime.

Level will in the end say....I told you sooo

since when you do you start referring to yourself in third person....lol...

Guest LeVeL

I said what i said...time for Gametime.

Level will in the end say....I told you sooo

since when you do you start referring to yourself in third person....lol...

Thast the drugs I tell you ;D :P