Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jen::Brad::Angelina

Guest Diabolique

Guest swirlundergrounder

What Happened? Angelina Jolie happened. That's what happened..I think 'it's a better fit for Pitt' anyways....(Ha.... I just made up that saying.....)... :P

Guest Diabolique

no one can resist Angelina..NO ONE! ;) I really prefer men, but if she asked me to become gay for her, I would seriously consider it!!!!

ah, hell I'd say yes.

Angelina Jolie Denies

Wednesday - January 19, 2005

Angelina Jolie continues to refute claims that she broke up Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston, saying she was merely a "shoulder to cry on" for Brad on the set of their movie "Mr. And Mrs. Smith." Anglina says they became close while filming the movie but that she never had an affair with him. However, she did reveal that Brad was crying on her shoulder because he was bummed that Jennifer Aniston was reluctant to start a family. And in case you're wondering, "crying on her shoulder" is celebrity code for "having anal sex and snorting coke."

Guest durrtylexx

Angelina Jolie Denies

Wednesday - January 19, 2005

Angelina Jolie continues to refute claims that she broke up Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston, saying she was merely a "shoulder to cry on" for Brad on the set of their movie "Mr. And Mrs. Smith." Anglina says they became close while filming the movie but that she never had an affair with him. However, she did reveal that Brad was crying on her shoulder because he was bummed that Jennifer Aniston was reluctant to start a family. And in case you're wondering, "crying on her shoulder" is celebrity code for "having anal sex and snorting coke."

lmao

Guest Diabolique

And in case you're wondering, "crying on her shoulder" is celebrity code for "having anal sex and snorting coke."

HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! ;)