Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nigerian scammers on ebay

Guest trancepriest

Guest trancepriest

I listed a camcorder for sale on ebay today and this is the email I got from what seems to be Nigerian scammers:

Dear trancepriest,

Hello friend, Am DR. MELVIN MARTINS, I stay here in US, i will like to purchase 4pcs of your item, and i will like you to send it down to one of my clients who had recently travelled for a project in west Africa Nigeria.I want you to email me if you will be shipping the item to that location,and email me with your selling price, And include the shipping cost with FEDEX EXPRESS to that location. I shall be paying you shortly.i will email you later with my client's exact delivery address. Kindly include the mode of payment, Thanks MARTINS

Thank you,

martinsbobo

LOL... standard generic email that they send to everyone I guess. His email address is melvinmartins1@lycos.com if anyone wants to have fun with him. I have to figure out away to reverse scam em... like letting them pay for shipping, etc.

Guest JMT

i assume he hopes that someone will be dumb enough to send the item before they get payment? he doesnt actually come out and say it directly.