Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: djustinh

By all means, come up and say hello. I am always more than open to people supporting me.

The room thank god is getting nothing but really great reviews, and everyone seems to be really happy.

This Friday will be an insane set, I am busting out alot of anthems, and alot of goodies instore for that night.

Thanks again for the support and feedback.

Peace

Justin Higgins

------------------

"I just can't believe all the things people say... why must I deal with this shit, every fuckin' day?" - Harry Romero

Resident Dj Club Exit's Red Room Every Friday...

Email: En0rgize@aol.com

good shit bro........always nice to see someone who goes to exit and isnt a roid taking shit talking meathhead.....ill definetly come in a couple weeks....keep that place packed, and i hope it only goes up from here.......peace

Anytime man...

I have so much good music for tommorow night I feel overwelmed with all the new stuff, but everything will work out smooth...

expect by 3ish the beats to be at a hard 145 bpm! smile.gif

Peace

Justin Higgins

------------------

"I just can't believe all the things people say... why must I deal with this shit, every fuckin' day?" - Harry Romero

Djjustin You took over Dj amadeus in red room i thought he was spining in that room anyways if you need any new hot tracks im the one whos got a lot of em napster name jn3ck ill hook ya up for some nice shit in EXIT

-Dj n3ck-

Thanks but in all due respect I have plenty of really good sources.

Naspter? Sorry bro im only on a 56k and im not gonna waste my time with Napster...

.. but im just gonna be nice and thank the offer. cwm12.gif

and yeah i did take over the Red Room, and its more bangin then ever smile.gif

Peace

Justin Higgins

------------------

cable is still sitting in my closet

peace

justin higgins cwm30.gif

------------------

YO djn3ck, YOU THINK YOU HAVE THE BEST SELECTION OF SONGS?????? I DONT THINK SO, DJUSTINH IF YOU WANT SOME PHAT FUCKING SONGS FOR THE RED ROOM DO A SEARCH FOR JUNIOR0320 ON NAPSTER, AUDIOGALAXY, OR AUDIOGNOME. I GOT OVER 2600 TRANCE, RAVE, CLUB, ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING....

KEEP SPINNING

JUNIOR cwm13.gif

Originally posted by junior0320:

YO djn3ck, YOU THINK YOU HAVE THE BEST SELECTION OF SONGS?????? I DONT THINK SO, DJUSTINH IF YOU WANT SOME PHAT FUCKING SONGS FOR THE RED ROOM DO A SEARCH FOR JUNIOR0320 ON NAPSTER, AUDIOGALAXY, OR AUDIOGNOME. I GOT OVER 2600 TRANCE, RAVE, CLUB, ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING....

KEEP SPINNING

JUNIOR cwm13.gif

Your the man! You sat on your ass and downloaded almost 3000 tracks. Little too much time on your hands???

Once again thanks for the offer.. but i'll pass unless you email me something...

thanks again

peace

justin higgins

------------------