Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sunset Sessions mini review.

Bling

awesome turnout from the other board mostly but it was just great to see everyone out and about.

esp raincry who i have not seen in 5 months and of course digital phoenix (que boludo!!!)

good times. great music. (they need to fix that leak on the ceiling LOL) :-X

PS (james , def book jimmy t again. he def brought the board members in..... oh and bruno as well ;) )

btw lyrik and housedivision's impropmtu spinning was awesome. lyrik is just nasty..... like phil said to me (watch how he never takes his hands off the mixer )

Guest lyrik

I had a blast last night - that little place was packed (busiest its ever been) - JT threw it down. Lots of drinks!

BTW - thnx bling.

Guest swirlundergrounder

Great little joint!!!! And a good vibe last night..got to meet Lyrik, A.C and Sillypio for the fist time and it was good to see James and Alan again....Nice set BTW Alan...Had to cut out early for work in the mornig unfortuantely otherwise I would have stayed the duration

Guest Justin Johnson

Great little joint!!!! And a good vibe last night..got to meet Lyrik, A.C and Sillypio for the fist time and it was good to see James and Alan again....Nice set BTW Alan...Had to cut out early for work in the mornig unfortuantely otherwise I would have stayed the duration

Sorry I missed ya, would have been great to finally meet you. :)

Next time!

damn didnt get too meet u either.... too many board members in da house.......

Guest swirlundergrounder

Next time!

When were you there? I was there from about 9:20pm until arouond 11pm or so

Guest swirlundergrounder

damn didnt get too meet u either.... too many board members in da house.......

Damm you were there as well? I was there from about 9:30-11pm or so. I was wearing a white ESDJCO jacket sitting outside most of the time..I wonder if I gave you or one of your frineds a cigarette...

Guest swirlundergrounder

Oh yeah and BTW did anyone see that old guy outside doing the magic tricks?? That was insane!!!!! He got $2 bucks out of me.....LOL

Guest swirlundergrounder

Oh yeah and BTW did anyone see that old guy outside doing the magic tricks?? That was insane!!!!! He got $2 bucks out of me.....LOL

ya he got a buck outta me, he was really good.

i still dont know how he did the water trick

That was over the top!!!

Guest james stratus

I posted this in last weeks SS thread, but I'll say it here and name some names too...

It was great, and I mean really great, that so many came out and that I finally got to meet a hefty load of peeps as well as see alot of you that I already know. Jimmy was great, so Bling you know he will be invited back. And I can't forget the talents of Alan, Lyrik, and JC that kept that good vibe going for all of you. Ok.. more glorification of people in future threads : ;)

Guest Justin Johnson

Next time!

When were you there? I was there from about 9:20pm until arouond 11pm or so

Ah, OK, I missed your for sure then. I didn't get there until about 11:30 or so.

Guest Electric Eel

i want to meet u finally

meet me??? I think I met you at Space last weekend. :)

You guys were like 5 feet apart from each other many times, i'm sure you met