Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For Car / tech headz - Ford GT Designer and studio

Iam involved in an event here in Ohio and we brought on board Camilo Pardo who is the cheif designer of the new Ford GT. I was just a show EDM event last weekend where he had 15 of his paintings and rendering of the the Ford Gt different concepts. click the link below and also take a look at the studio specs for the top secret projects.

This event will feature the body painting of go go dancers by:

CAMILO PARDO

Camilo Pardo has drawn and re-drawn the Ford GT in his mind for more than a decade. Those years of “mental sketching†will pay off for the Ford GT chief designer this year, when he’ll be able to see his modern reissue of the 1960s-era racing legend hit the streets.As an accomplished designer, artist, sculptor, clothing and furniture designer, Camilo’s work has been featured on roadways – as well as in galleries and shows – worldwide. From autobahns in Germany and cafés in Italy to the walls of the Detroit Institute of Arts, to the stages of the Paris Motor Show, his art reflects his love for innovation and design. “Being an artist really complements my car designs. I can't imagine having one without the other,†Camilo says. “Both require me to deal with proportions, emotions and creativity, which all lead to perfect execution.â€Camilo is a native New Yorker who says he knew at a young age that both art and automotive design would drive his career path.

To follow the dream, he enrolled at the Center for Creative Studies in Detroit, where he graduated and was granted the Industrial Design Society of America Merit Award in 1985. Immediately following his graduation, he joined Ford’s design staff in Dearborn, keeping an easy commute to his downtown Detroit art studio and apartment, where he still lives and works on his other artistic endeavors in his spare time.

http://www.ford.com/en/innovation/design/designers/camiloPardo.htm

We are looking forward to having such a very talented and recognized artist creating his unique style of body painting at our event.