Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Smart Drinks

Guest Davenavarro10

Guest Davenavarro10

Do any of you guys remember them? I remember I drank one years ago at Lollapalooza 94. It tasted pretty good and I think they were supposed to boost your energy. Are Smart Drinks still sold anywhere? I never see them being sold at any concerts or festivals anymore. Maybe Energy drinks like Redbull and Impulse have become the Smart Drinks of our generation. I for one like the taste of Smart Drinks much better.

Guest scarab

Do any of you guys remember them? I remember I drank one years ago at Lollapalooza 94. It tasted pretty good and I think they were supposed to boost your energy. Are Smart Drinks still sold anywhere? I never see them being sold at any concerts or festivals anymore. Maybe Energy drinks like Redbull and Impulse have become the Smart Drinks of our generation. I for one like the taste of Smart Drinks much better.

smart drinks lol yeah, you used to see them alot at some raves down here back in 94 97, with names like fastblast etc.. they still sell them here http://www.life-enhancement.com/le/category.asp?id=3

smart drugs or nootropics is where it's at

Guest pod

Bunch of horseshit that is best left in the 1990s if you ask me. 90s sucked all around. Smart drinks are crap. The true intelligence enhancers will be around by 2020 in the form of bioelectronics. A bunch of chemicals shat out of a cow in India isn't gonna do anything for you.