Clubplanet Nightlife Community

RINGMASTER GETS THE LAST LAUGH AT DAVE GRUTMAN

Guest musicalmissionary

Nothing in the county database yet, so it is either breaking news or a hoax.

Regardless, I have this to say:

FUCK DGRUTMAN!!!!! I've been wanting to piss down his throat since the first day I realized he was going out of his way to belittle a good friend of mine. I can only hope that this is true and that this stupid crumb of a human being gets what he deserves. FUCK HIM!!! and I'm drunk. >:(

Guest web_norah

ditto. and even if this was a hoax, i dont see what's so hilarious (whether i like this person or not), to rejoice in someone else's bad luck/ misery/ whatever you want to name it.

karma people.

ditto. and even if this was a hoax, i dont see what's so hilarious (whether i like this person or not), to rejoice in someone else's bad luck/ misery/ whatever you want to name it.

karma people.

I agree and let me tell you there will be hell to pay if I was pulled into someones clever little game. >:(

Guest LeVeL

karma people.

I dont see whats so funny about gettting arrested either and then coming on a message board to post it. ::)

Guest lyrik

karma people.

I agree and let me tell you there will be hell to pay if I was pulled into someones clever little game. >:(

Oh boy - so who was this conniving person and what type of gun was he/she holding to your head to make you post such outlandish accusations? ;D

j/k C - I luv u (most of the time)