Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Eagles didn't do it

Guest slamminshaun

Guest swirlundergrounder

It was a good game. If the Eagles would have commited one less turn over they may have won the game.....

Guest LeVeL

Yup Donovan McNabb chocked man...he threw 2 interceptions that were uncalled for...he threw the game away right whne the Eagles needed him most. And whats up with the last minutes of the game...instead of a no -huddle offense the team was just taking its time and letting the clock run out...what a shame for the Eagles Fans...the pain I tell you.

The Patriots once again won :-X >:(

Guest swirlundergrounder

Yup Donovan McNabb chocked man...he threw 2 interceptions that were uncalled for...he threw the game away right whne the Eagles needed him most. And whats up with the last minutes of the game...instead of a no -huddle offense the team was just taking its time and letting the clock run out...what a shame for the Eagles Fans...the pain I tell you.

The Patriots once again won :-X >:(

very poor tijme management. I mean these guys get hella shit from the sports world for not being able to get over the hump the past few years losing the NFC championship 3 years in a row and then they finally get to the Superbowl and it almost looked like they gave up in the last 2 minutes of the game. If they managed the clock better during the last 2 minutes they would have more than 40 seconds left to work with on their last drive.

And what's up with McNabb tossing up the ball into the air into double coverage during both of his INT's?

Guest LdySphynx

Did anyone really think The Eagles were going to Win ???

I mean i'm not a football fan in general, but I do watch the SuperBowl regardless I am a sports fan!!!

But the Eagles never stood a chance!!!

Guest swirlundergrounder

I mean i'm not a football fan in general, but I do watch the SuperBowl regardless I am a sports fan!!!

No they had a good chance to win the S.B....The Eagles are a decent team...

Guest slamminshaun

If they had lost by two touchdowns or more, I think I could agree with where you're coming from. Fact is, it was tied going into the 4th quarter and they lost by one field goal. That's hardly not standing a chance. That was a pretty even matchup.

Guest swirlundergrounder

I mean i'm not a football fan in general' date=' but I do watch the SuperBowl regardless I am a sports fan!!!

[/quote']

If they had lost by two touchdowns or more, I think I could agree with where you're coming from. Fact is, it was tied going into the 4th quarter and they lost by one field goal. That's hardly not standing a chance. That was a pretty even matchup.

Wow I think we agreed on 2 things this week..BTW Shaun and trucks or SUV's randomly blowing up near you lately?

Guest slamminshaun

Wow I think we agreed on 2 things this week..BTW Shaun and trucks or SUV's randomly blowing up near you lately?

Nope...you missed, that was my neighbor's....better luck next time. ;)

Guest swirlundergrounder

I mean i'm not a football fan in general' date=' but I do watch the SuperBowl regardless I am a sports fan!!!

[/quote']

Nope...you missed, that was my neighbor's....better luck next time. ;)

Your neighbors SUV went up in smoke?

Guest swirlundergrounder

Nah' date=' I was just kiddin' w/ you....why, was it supposed to??? Tell the truth you envirowhacko!! 8)

[/quote']You haven't seen the explosions on the news? Ford has recalled some F-150's. I can't remmeber what year. I guess what's been going on is certain years have a flaw in the cruise control wiring and it's triggering a small explosion leading to the whole truck eventually going up in flames. 2 of these explosions happend in the Miami area last week. The explosions can happen even if the truck is not running. And in both explosions that happened here in Miami, both trucks were parked and turned off....

What kind of Stephen King 'Christine' shit is this??

Guest slamminshaun

Nah, I was just kiddin' w/ you....why, was it supposed to??? Tell the truth you envirowhacko!! 8)

You haven't seen the explosions on the news? Ford has recalled some F-150's. I can't remmeber what year. I guess what's been going on is certain years have a flaw in the cruise control wiring and it's triggering a small explosion leading to the whole truck eventually going up in flames. 2 of these explosions happend in the Miami area last week. The explosions can happen even if the truck is not running. And in both explosions that happened here in Miami, both trucks were parked and turned off....

Saw it on the news. I own a Ford SUV, so I paid close attention.

To keep it fair and balanced, I might point out they also recalled the liberal's pride and joy, the Ford Focus. You want to know what's funny about the Ford Focus recall? It yet again proves my point about the one-sided mainstream media. The whole time they're talking about the Ford Focus recall, they're showing videos of Excursions and Expeditions driving around. WTF? Somehow those damn SUV's must be behind the Focus' recall. Just one more way, the media is picking on SUV's.

Guest swirlundergrounder

Nah' date=' I was just kiddin' w/ you....why, was it supposed to??? Tell the truth you envirowhacko!! 8)

[/quote']You haven't seen the explosions on the news? Ford has recalled some F-150's. I can't remmeber what year. I guess what's been going on is certain years have a flaw in the cruise control wiring and it's triggering a small explosion leading to the whole truck eventually going up in flames. 2 of these explosions happend in the Miami area last week. The explosions can happen even if the truck is not running. And in both explosions that happened here in Miami, both trucks were parked and turned off....

Saw it on the news. I own a Ford SUV, so I paid close attention.

To keep it fair and balanced, I might point out they also recalled the liberal's pride and joy, the Ford Focus. You want to know what's funny about the Ford Focus recall? It yet again proves my point about the one-sided mainstream media. The whole time they're talking about the Ford Focus recall, they're showing videos of Excursions and Expeditions driving around. WTF? Somehow those damn SUV's must be behind the Focus' recall. Just one more way, the media is picking on SUV's.

Hmmmmm..I didn't even know about the Focus recall....

Guest slamminshaun

If you had the volume down on your TV, you would've thought it was the Excursion and Expedition being recalled. Funny how the media plays games like that.