Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Terrible News, Myplay songs deleted.

mane

To all locker members on 6-8-01 someone logged into the myplay account and deleted

153 songs. I am not blaming anyone , however I will do everything in my power to find out who this individual is and make sure you will pay for your actions , nomater who you are. People took time and effort to upload to the locker so that every member could benifit from it. This is a shame and a disappoinment to the member who did this or who gave the password out. I am not blaming anyone individual , there is a possibility myplay deleted the songs, I will consult with myplay and find out the situation, however I assure you that I will do my best to find out who is responsible. For the members information the following list is a list of members of the locker, for security reasons I changed the password untill the issue is resolved.

Djustin

dznyc

madcrisco

Tranza

imcd76

mssoprano

nycmusik2000

Alexclam

clubgodraver

coogs78

dp80

Rollo

Sexactacy911

swimmer219

Thats fucked up that the tracks are gone.. I would flip if my lockers got deleted (That's why only a select few can access)..

You should try to email them about it but I doubt they will do anything since you gave the password out to so many people..

------------------

..Something for your mind, your body, and your soul

It's the power, it's larouse curiosity..

The purpose, the goal which one acts on..

A journey of force, hot like the sun and wet like the rain..

Rhythmatic movements in unison with others prolong and acts of sensations, with no limits or boundaries..

Eternity is past..

Wrong is right..

It's the point of greatest intensity..

Pleasures of the highest sense..

Feelings of warmth and security..

Willing and unwilling sensation's of the mind..

A condition..

The ultimate seduction..

..."THE REALM"..

I dont understand, We never had an issue before, I assumed all the members were cool, with no problems. Maybe someone has as problem with me and decided to delete the songs. Maybe I said something and someone didnt like it and decided to get back. thats messed up

if someone has a problem with someone they should stand up like a man and confront the issue not be a pussy and delet songs. Again I am not blaming anyone.

Peace Mane

It's possible that the password got out to more then just the members..

------------------

..Something for your mind, your body, and your soul

It's the power, it's larouse curiosity..

The purpose, the goal which one acts on..

A journey of force, hot like the sun and wet like the rain..

Rhythmatic movements in unison with others prolong and acts of sensations, with no limits or boundaries..

Eternity is past..

Wrong is right..

It's the point of greatest intensity..

Pleasures of the highest sense..

Feelings of warmth and security..

Willing and unwilling sensation's of the mind..

A condition..

The ultimate seduction..

..."THE REALM"..

Yo mane, your forgetting the torontotrance in that list. BTW, I think it is fucked up that someone did that, people always have to ruin it for others. Oh well, I would sure love to up more tracks. Drop me line Mane

realtrancemeister@yahoo.com.

------------------

Brian Transeau (BT) on Music

Totally. I love what guys like Oliver Lieb and Paul Van Dyk do. I hate that ATB and those sorts of people have prostituted this stuff. You listen to an ATB track and then you listen to Sasha, and the difference is as obvious as listening to Led Zeppelin and Rachmaninoff.

Laurent Garnier on Music

For Garnier it's also a question of quality. "The problem is a lot of things I hear out here on the radio are not trance - I mean that ATB track I heard the other day - is this trance? This is fucking Tellytubbies music."

Tranza, there is a possiblity that the password leaked, but I assumed and specificly told members not to give it out.

Toronto, sorry I forgot your name. I know you were an active member of the locker and want to thank you for taking time to upload.

Mane

Dznyc, I have you on my distribution, that means I must at one point sent you the info,

if not then there must have been some miscomunication, my apologies.

Ronalds, I also thought I sent it to you, however due to this recent incident there will be no locker access until I resolve this issue. also due to the fact that there is only a few songs in the locker.

Swimmer219 check your pms, I responded to them earlier.

and to all who contributed thank you and I know who you are.

PS.

this will not stop anything, we shall continue were we left off as soon as I

resolve this issue.

Originally posted by mane:

Dznyc, I have you on my distribution, that means I must at one point sent you the info,

if not then there must have been some miscomunication, my apologies.

No problem Mane, let me know what's going on as soon as you resolve the situation.

------------------

The only difference between a saint and a sinner is that every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.....Oscar Wilde

AIM: DZnyc

mane, did you e-mail My-Play yet?... ask them for the IP... im not sure but they might have it... and is there a new password? or we r just not using it...

------------------

SHUT UP AND DANCE!!

d.gif

[This message has been edited by sextacy911 (edited 06-11-2001).]

Sexacty , I am working with myplay represenatives, I will report back when

I get more info, right now I have determined the time that this incident happend, it happend between 4 and 6 pm on 6-8-01 which

also helps myplay in narrowing it down.

lillizzy, I will pm when the new locker is up and running.

Peace Mane

I am ready to kick whoever's ass did it!!!

That is really shit but I suppose that we can start back and make it even better than it was before.

I will be waiting to dump a bunch back on as soon as I get the word...

Waiting for news!!!!

Fry bastards...FRY!!!

cwm10.gifcwm23.gifcwm10.gifcwm23.gif

Hey Mane!

That is pretty F$*ked up about what happened. I have so many songs that I want to post and was waiting for you to hit me up with a response from my PM. Whoever did that should be freaking blacklisted...

Anyways, whenever you get the situation resolved let me know. And if you can respond to my PM so I can help us out when things are up and running it would be much appreciated...

Thanks and get the bastard!!!

cwm23.gifcwm23.gifcwm23.gif