Clubplanet Nightlife Community

AQUABOOTY ROLLCALL!!!!

CrzyC1414779017

Guest musicalmissionary

Not sure if I am going yet but thought Id start a rollcall.

Does anybody know what time we have to be there with the tickets that Joe gave us at the BBQ? I was a little plastered when I spok to him. Ooops. ;D

According to Tomas... if you have a ticket in hand, there is no cutoff time. However, this party will reach capacity so I recommend getting there as early as you possibly can. If you don't have a ticket but are on the guestlist, the list closes at 12.

One more day!!!

Guest lulamishka

Does anybody know what time we have to be there with the tickets that Joe gave us at the BBQ? I was a little plastered when I spok to him. Ooops. ;D

Ooooh, and I was *just* staring at the tickets he gave me...

Lemme know if you're going to go. Maybe I'll come out for a lil'. :)

Guest Electric Eel

Ooooh, and I was *just* staring at the tickets he gave me...

Lemme know if you're going to go. Maybe I'll come out for a lil'. :)

Same here, I'm considering it. Let me know as well if you decide to go

I have to miss Jay-J :'(

Damn it!!! >:(

CrzyC and lulamishka, you two should go (especially if you missed him at Ninety 9 last year on Vaughan's bday). ;D

Latrice Barnett? You WON'T be disappointed. I have a feeling that Jay-J will be dropping 'Give A Little' which is a collaboration with Andy Caldwell (with Latrice on vocals). You may also want to look up Jay-J's 'Keep On Rising' on Defected. Silky smooth voice. She's done some work on R&B tracks as well, if I recall and there may have been a collaboration with Julius Papp for one or 2 tracks (I can't confirm this). ;D

Kewl thanks...Im going guys! ;)

I'm just sitting here wondering when will be the next we'll be partying together (haven't seen you since Harvey at Pawn Shop, clown!). You MUST be avoiding me. :P

Guest lyrik

Phil, what do you know about the vocalist thats will be there?

What does phill know about vocalists? J/k

Carisa - Latrice is simply amazing. I remember hearing her sing live a couple conferences ago at the Tango party and I was sitting down at the time and I turned to my group of friends and said damn this track sounds so vibrant and alive...I said this sounds as good as if it were live...then they pointed behind the booth and she was there belting it out...I was amazed...great voice...control and tone.

http://www.satelliterecords.com/ram/105215.RAM

Guest lyrik

Latrice performed at the Tango party? Have any tracks with her vocals been released on Tango/Nightshift? I was not aware of any. ;D

It like 3-4 years ago...I think 3 years actually...and yes it was the tango party...with jay-j, lum, macari, migs and it was at the now closed Rain (groovejet)..don't know about the tracks being released though on Tango or Nightshift.

Guest Justin Johnson

Phil, what do you know about the vocalist thats will be there?

Check my 'East of the River Deep' CD, and listen to track 5 (I know, it's not IDd), but it's the song that goes "You Make My Heart Go..."

Jay-J & Halo Varga w/ Latrice Barnett on Moulton Studios. Siiiick!