then do an internet poll to see what name we like best:

envy

envy90

envyibiza

pachaenvy

then re open with a grand party as a

TACO BELL ;D

Guest D-MOTEK

;D LOL............ YOU KNOW IS GOING TO BE THE SAME CRAP AFTER A COUPLE OF MONTHS.........

EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVE GOOD DJ'S ;)

I STILL WONT GO I HATE THE WANNA BE CROWD..........

Guest mp3some

Envy will be called.....WAREHOUSE

DT will have his Miami residency finally 8)

dude they can call it whatever they want, danny t as a resident is nothing to sneeze at..

Guest demo909

As of now there is nothing to sneeze at going on weekly in Miami...Having DT weekly or monthly or whatever will be a much over due and welcomed change

Guest mp3some

As of now there is nothing to sneeze at going on weekly in Miami...Having DT weekly or monthly or whatever will be a much over due and welcomed change

Werd! ;D

Guest mp3some

I hate being the bearer of bad news but the DT residency will either have to be a gay event or just cancel it now...

There is a contingency plan in place if DT tries to do his party on sat night...

And trust me when it goes down you'll see why he's past his prime. DT no longer is America's number one dj, Morillo is....

you can dig this post up in a few months when this all goes down and say, yup, saleen was right again...

DT though he didn't need space, and soon he'll realize that Space was his best friend down in Miami. DT it's time to move back to NYC to revive your career.

::)

actually, now that u had ur classics night, saleen it's time for YOU to move back to dirty joisey and crawl back to tempts and ur guido juiceheads....

lol

8)

I hate being the bearer of bad news but the DT residency will either have to be a gay event or just cancel it now...

There is a contingency plan in place if DT tries to do his party on sat night...

And trust me when it goes down you'll see why he's past his prime. DT no longer is America's number one dj, Morillo is....

you can dig this post up in a few months when this all goes down and say, yup, saleen was right again...

DT though he didn't need space, and soon he'll realize that Space was his best friend down in Miami. DT it's time to move back to NYC to revive your career.

actually, now that u had ur classics night, saleen it's time for YOU to move back to dirty joisey and crawl back to tempts and ur guido juiceheads....

lol

8)

don't hate the club legend, hate your girl friend for blowing me..

Guest mp3some

HA!

legend... ::) more like the new space cocksucker these days...

but hey, that's ok... u can live in ur world...

Thanks for playing. ;D

.- 8)

• 2 weeks later...

Anything regarding Danny being a resident anywhere is strict rumour. I think he will play occasionally at Warehouse, but, if you read his board, you will see that he is not interested in being labelled a "resident" of any particular venue.

Guest thehammer

lol

8)

don't hate the club legend, hate your girl friend for blowing me..

Maybe you should give it a rest with these posts you write. Going on about DT no longer being America's #1 DJ, because Morillo is???

Did it ever occur to you that Morillo and DT dont even play the same style of music? so what's this based on, how hard your dick got while you stare at morillo DJing? And there's a "contingency plan" in place if DT does a party on a Sat. night??...you sound like a little kid playing with G.I Joe's. Maybe you should take your dolls, jump in the stang, and head back to Jersey.

For everyone else.... I heard a great joke the other day and thought i would share it:

Question: "How far does Cedric have his head up LP's ass?"

Answer: "So far, that you can see Tiesto's feet!!

I love that one.....see you guys soon