Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Im only going to say this once....

CrzyC1414779017

I actually enjoyed Ivanno's set on the patio this morning. :o

Got to the patio about 7am and I was really enjoying his set. Not sleepy, not boring, not the same records...it was good. I even spoke with Ivano and we put our issues aside. In fact I even told him (on video)..."Ivano, you finally got your groove back". ;D

Gaby Fain picked it up right where he left off and did some serious damage to that patio. I couldnt stop dancing!!! Usually by the time Im at the patio Im pretty tired ands just like to chill out...NOT THIS TIME!!!

So to recap...Good Music, GREAT friends, strong drinks (damn asassin), GREAT FREAKIN TIME!!!!

PS...New patio setup is interesting...does anyone know if its done or if it is still in the works

I actually enjoyed Ivanno's set on the patio this morning. :o

Got to the patio about 7am and I was really enjoying his set. Not sleepy, not boring, not the same records...it was good. I even spoke with Ivano and we put our issues aside. In fact I even told him (on video)..."Ivano, you finally got your groove back". ;D

Gaby Fain picked it up right where he left off and did some serious damage to that patio. I couldnt stop dancing!!! Usually by the time Im at the patio Im pretty tired ands just like to chill out...NOT THIS TIME!!!

So to recap...Good Music, GREAT friends, strong drinks (damn asassin), GREAT FREAKIN TIME!!!!

PS...New patio setup is interesting...does anyone know if its done or if it is still in the works

1st saleen says cedric is better than oscar and now this ?? if you and saleen fucked and had little whippersnappers , they'd be the least of the kids in life to ever have good taste in what nick likes to call "CHOONS" !! so just reply right now and say you were only kidding and please lets move on 8) ;D

gotta love carisa buttttttt with edgar next door throwin it down nasty (i left ugh...) should have dropped in for a bit .... 8)

Well atleast Bling *still* shows some love for trance ;)

Guest Cosmigonon

Damn Assassin, I had to fight back real hard, not to get wasted like last sunday, but I managed to do so :P

I had a greeeeat time, with Rolly (thank you!), Satan (thank you too), Spyderchic and Crzy C. That patio was out of control, and people were dancing like there was no tomorrow!!! ;D

Guest Electric Eel

I was there to witness it all! C and I turn to each other and couldn't believe it was Ivano spinning. He definitely got his groove back

Guest Satan

Damn Assassin, I had to fight back real hard, not to get wasted like last sunday, but I managed to do so :P

josh, yes you fought back hard...and yes you did make it out on your own power....................but that part about i managed to do so....well, i dunno about that...and ive got pictures to show you. LOL

Guest Cosmigonon

josh, yes you fought back hard...and yes you did make it out on your own power....................but that part about i managed to do so....well, i dunno about that...and ive got pictures to show you. LOL

If I'm able to remember things, it means I managed to do it... ;)

Guest rollyp66

He definitely got his groove back

dont talk all crazy..i think it was just a glitch in the matrix... :P

I'm going to have to agree with that statement

Guest Electric Eel

I had a greeeeat time, with Rolly (thank you!), Satan (thank you too), Spyderchic and Crzy C. That patio was out of control, and people were dancing like there was no tomorrow!!! ;D

no thank you for me? hmmm i think i deserve one, lol :P