Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New to the site... (question)

Guest rek

Guest rek

Is this site for Dj's or club go'ers ??

I'm fairly new to Miami, from nyc originaly

( what a surprise right ?! )

Used to be a small time Dj, doing guest spots in small clubs and the small rooms in the big spots. Had 2 different promo teams I would deal with, to get me the gigs.

I'm now in Mia, noticing the scene is a bit diff, but wanting to get back into it. I thought I could get out of the scene and think nothing of it, but that's not going happen any time soon!

Back in the day, I would promote on AOL chartrooms and ClubNYC a lot. Send out demos to anyone who wanted to hear music, really. Took a while, but that's how I hooked up with most of my crew. Went as far as meeting Timmy Regisford, cause he had an open spot one night. I don't know if you guys would know him, but I was hyped.

Well now I'm out here, not knowing where to start, but I know I'm too old for chartrooms again. lol

Any advise would be great... Love the site, btw. Reminds me of the old, non commercial ClubPlanet, days. ;D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest rek

Ohhhh the Irony in this post, but yes CJ is good for info without much bullshit.

LOL.... Good, glad this site is up !